Chapter 14: a freak show

More Zombies and dolls are coming to her like a three toed sloth.
She freed herself from the mud, jumped passed the monsters, and ran away.
She grabbed more daggers form a game, and stopped when an army of monsters stomped slowly towards her.
She targeted the monsters, and threw the daggers directly to their foreheads.
Scarlet grabbed more daggers, and tossed them like a boomerang.
Scarlet saw on a stand an umbrella with a sharp point on it.
She quickly grabbed the umbrella, pressed the button towards the zombies, and shot out a bullet that is as big as the umbrella.
The bullet killed about five zombies that have their heads shot by the bullet.
The zombies have the bullet that went through their heads, it looked like a zombie puppet.
She grabbed hundreds of daggers and threw it on their foreheads.

After a few hours of killing zombies, she was starving to death.
She went to a bacon stand, and got herself ten pieces of it while it sat there about ten hours ago.
She continued her journey to find Charlotte, and paths that can find her, but she never found a single thing about Charlotte.
The bags that she carried, a few hours ago is getting heavier, and she knew that her friend will be gone, in this world forever.

While Charlotte woke up in a room, they saw a row of dolls standing.
Then they moved and made a song with a music box.
Charlotte saw dolls dancing like a couple in a ball as the song continued.
Then when the song stopped, the dolls stopped for a moment, and laughed like an evil person.
And raped Charlotte, sending her in another room.
"HELP!!!" Charlotte yelled.
But the dolls tied her up, got a shot with a yellowish liquid inside, and stabbed it in her chest.
She felt numb, and her mind went dizzy.
She collapsed to the floor, and she knew she will never see her friend ever again.
Then, a man opened the door, and saw a dead looking girl lying on the floor.
"Ah! Yes!" The man said.
"This girl will be perfect for becoming a doll." The man said quietly.
The man then picked up Charlotte,
Send her to this room, and worked on her body parts.
He replaced the formal dress with a doll dress that fits her, put a hard plastic mask on her face, and her other body parts, and designed her hair.
Charlotte with her design has a blonde wig with pigtails replaced with her silky black hair, her new dress looks like a pink version of Alice's dress, and her cheeks have blushes that are perfectly pink.
The man put puppet strings and tied it on her arms, her legs and, her neck.
Then Charlotte sat on the chair sleeping for hours on end while Scarlet still trying to find clues on where the tracks are coming from.