Chapter 16: strange creatures

They went to the sturdy tent, and packed everything they need before they will be gone.
"We need to escape this fair before they will burn it up." Scarlet said.
They quickly put their phones in their bags, their clothes, their first aid kit, and the tent, and the sleeping bags.
They evacuated the tent and rushed to the exit.
When Annabelle was watching them evacuating the fair, she chased then and caught Scarlet's foot.
"No! Not that girl again!"Scarlet said.
She caught out the umbrella, and shoot the bullet on Annabelle's back. She then let go of Scarlet's foot, and Scar and Char ran away.
"I will get you, Charlotte." Annabelle said slowly like a doll.

While they ran toward the exit they finally went to this trail while they saw a full moon shining brightly in all directions.
"Okay, I know that the full moon is beautiful to you, but we need to get out before someone hunts us." Scarlet pointed to Annabelle running with a bullet through her stomach.
"RUN! RUN! RUN!!!" Charlotte yelled.
"What up! I'm trying to shoot her!" Scarlet was targeting Annabelle.
She then shoot the bullet on Annabelle's head, and collapsed like a stack of boxes.
Scar and Char followed the trail, and saw peculiar animals.
They saw a wolf without a head, a deer with four ears, and a conjoined rabbit.
They went to a pond where they found food and water.
"I remember that I left my empty water bottle in my bag." Scarlet said.
"Me too" Charlotte added.
They got their water bottles out, scooped out a bunch of pure water in their bottles, closed it with their caps, and put the water bottles in their bags.
They also found a strawberry patch near a wheat field, and a blackberry patch near an apple tree.
They picked whatever fruit they could find.
Scarlet got out a big container that she left in her bag last year, and used it to store enough food.
Then a few minutes later, again Annabelle came to them, and without Charlotte noticing, Annabelle caught her leg.
"Ahhhhh!" Charlotte yelled.
"Charlotte!!!" Scarlet yelled.
"Help me!!!" Charlotte hollered.
Scarlet ran to her trying to save her, but Annabelle threw a gigantic branch on Scarlet's head.
She then collapsed to the ground for a few minutes while Annabelle dropped her map without noticing.