Chapter 15: dead people

Scarlet saw tracks that are coming from the carousel. She was afraid that the horses will come back to life again, but this time, it stayed still like a ice sculpture that never melts.
She saw a short note that said:

Dear some kind of person,
Your friend is gone. Forever and ever and ever and ever.
I won't tell you where I put your friend, but if you found a map, then you should know where your friend will be.
The dolls that you stabbed with daggers were innocent people.
So if you think that it's not fair, then too late.

From,
A worker

"So, all of these dolls...that I killed...were innocent...people?" Scarlet said in fear.
She felt flushed when she heard of that. then, a string of tear drop spring from her eyes, as the sunset turned into a silent night.
"So a worker at a fair...caused all of these events...that happened at this place." She said upset.
Then, she threw her dagger on the floor and started to tear up all the stands and rides that they have in this fair.
And a moment later when Scarlet still acted insane, she then turned around, and saw a girl carrying a familiar girl...
"Is that Charlotte?"Scarlet whispers. "Hey come back!"
But the girl didn't looked at her, so she ran and grabbed her skirt.
"Hey! Why are you taking my friend away?!" Scarlet yelled at her. "Answer me!!"
Then suddenly Charlotte woke up and saw Scarlet yelling at a girl.
"Scarlet?" Charlotte said in a quiet voice. "Is that you?"
"Listen to me, Charlotte." Scarlet said. "That girl turned you into a doll."
Then Charlotte looked at her dress. "You're right!" Charlotte said in surprise.
Scarlet then punched her on the face and then collapsed.
Then, Scarlet saved her friend and went back to the tent where she put all of her stuff in.
But what Scarlet didn't know is that the girl became angry and turn into a doll named Annabelle. (Anna)