Chapter 3: a letter from a friend

While Scarlet was on her phone, she noticed reminders that kept popping up.
She deleted all of the reminders that she doesn't like, until she saw a reminder about a letter.
She then pressed okay, and read the letter:

Dear Scarlet,
I know you have trouble fitting in with other friends. I just typed this letter for you so you'll feel better. I hope I'll be your friend too once we met, so thanks for reading.
From,
A friend
P.S. I'm not Sylvia!! I was also bullied by her too so our similarities can be the same.

Scarlet reread the letter and thought that she was tricked.
"Oh, so you think that I will be your friend too, but NO! You tricked me Sylvia! And I won't accept that!" Scarlet said angry.
Then it was sunset. She looked at the time and surprised that it past her bedtime.
"I can't even believe it was that late on Saturday. 9:00!" Scarlet said insane.
She then changed, brushed her teeth, and went to bed.

The next morning, she went to Sunday school. And also saw Sylvia in the same church as her!
Then, she became upset about her teasing her. Scarlet became upset that she want to break her in half, but that is illegal to the church's rules.
Scarlet then took a deep breath, and slowly walked to her desk like an insane zombie.
She sat down and navigated her way on her phone while she waited for her teacher to come. She went to her text messages, and looked at another message.
"That brat again!" She murmured. "I thought I deleted her!"
Then Sylvia came to her and snatched her phone out of her hand.
"Hey!! Give it back!!" Scarlet yelled at her.
"Well...sorry but that's what you get if you deleted my message that I sent to you." Sylvia said girly. Then she threw Scarlet's phone on the floor.
Even though her phone broke, Scarlet picked it up, and saw that it was working.
She then went to the music app, and went to her favorite song, Dollhouse. While her song played, she went to the books app, and read her favorite book.
Then, a girl came by, and tapped on her arm.Scarlet then paused the music, and took her earbuds off.
"Hey." Said the girl shyly. "I was just wondering about the letter that I sent to you."
Then, Scarlet figured out that it was that girl who sent the letter.
"Oh, I thought that it was Sylvia who sent it to me. Sorry." She said embarrassed. "So what's your name?"
The girl hesitated for a moment, and took a deep breath.
"Umm. I'm Charlotte." She said slowly.
"So, I'm Scarlet." She also said slowly. "Oh hey! That actually rhymes!"
They both became best friends, and went to the same school happily.