Chapter 1: School days

Fall came by quickly as Scarlet walked through the dead leaves, and saw naked trees forming a straight line.
When she got home, her house has peeled paint everywhere, and cursed purple in color.
When she walked the steep incline her reddish hair blew with the wind.
Her gray scarf and jacket made her felt cold.
She finally reached the top of the incline and opened her vacant, black doors.
Scarlet put her brown book bag on the hangers, and went upstairs to see her text messages.
She plopped on her patterned bed and navigated her way in her phone.
Man! I wonder why my reddish hair is fine to me, but people called me goth girl? Scarlet frowned.
A few minutes later, her mom called her down with her worried face.
"Honey! We have an invitation to the party!" Her mom shouted.
Without a word, Scarlet went Downstairs from the twisty stairs, and went to the dining room.
She ripped the mail, and read the invitation.
"A dance party huh." She said raising an eyebrow. "I'm not even going there." "Honey, stop jumping to conclusions. You'll never know if you're going or not." Her mother frowned. "Why are you not going?"
"Well first off, I don't have any fancy clothing to wear and secondly, people are bullying me!" Scarlet blushed in shame.
"No worries honey, everything will be fine." Her mother said making a tiny smile on her face. "You'll get friends one day."
Scarlet shakes her head and went up stairs again. She looked at her text messages after she plopped on her bed.
When she read one of the messages, it said:
            You gothic girl! One time, you pushed my friend in a pool one time during a pool party! You -

Scarlet raised an eyebrow again and reread the message again.
"I didn't push her in the pool! Is she lying?!" She murmured.
She saw that the message didn't continued and didn't make sense either.
She deleted the message that she read, and deleted  the person who sent that rude message.
She ate her dinner, brushed her teeth, and drifted to sleep.