Chapter 22: the secret message

Scarlet read the paper, and it said:

You are bound to face the people who will turn you into a doll. You will. But this is a question you will find out if you look at your map.
Who are these people? Why do they do this such of thing? And how can you save your beloved friend who turned into a doll ,waiting for you for weeks? If you answer all of these questions,
You will save your friend, and you will return back home. Enjoy your journey to the end.

She then turned around and told them, "We need to head upstairs and turn left." Scarlet explained to them.
Then they turned around, and marched upstairs, turn left, and saw an army of dolls beginning to attack Scarlet, and her wolf troops.
She took a deep breath and used her army of wolves to attack the dolls. Scarlet picked up more daggers from a pot, and let the wolves use it to kill all them.
They launched the daggers to the dolls, and killed hundreds of them.
She then passed the army of dolls and moved on to the next round of doll armies. One by one, she defeated all the doll armies.
She then rushed to the room, and saw more toy armies except, it was a puppet army. She then grabbed more dagger from another pot, and threw it on one of the puppets, while the wolf armies attacked the other puppets.
After that, she found more puppet armies, so one by one, she defeated all of the puppet armies.
She then rushed to a room with a door that said with bloody hand writing on it:

If you dare try to go in this room, you will lose this game. If you try us, then you will be defeated.

The sentence on the door didn't make any sense, but she knew that she is in the right place.
"This is it." Scarlet whispered to the alpha.
The alpha nodded, and Scarlet slowly opened the door, but no one was there until she heard an echo coming towards her.
"Hello" the echo said with a faint, but an audible sound. "I know you're there trying to save your friend."
"But you will have to defeat us before you will save your beloved friend." A women echo voice added.
Then, she heard foot step sounds getting louder and louder until a group appears from a room. It was them.