Chapter 4: Charlotte

At school, Scarlet and Charlotte went to the same school, but in different periods.
Everyone was murmuring about them acting differently. Scarlet and Charlotte had their nickname, "Scar & Char" when they were together.
One day, Sylvia went to Scar & Char and pulled Scarlet off her chair, and pushed Charlotte to the wall.
"Hey! Why did you do that?" Scarlet hollered.
"You think you're the boss of me?" Sylvia said girly.
She has nail polish that is pink, a dress that is like a prom dress, lipstick that is red, eye shadow that is over put, and a fancy bun that is out of place.
Even though she likes to be fancy, what she didn't know is that her shoes aren't high heels. They were dirty tennis shoes.
Charlotte giggled first, then Scarlet giggled, and finally the rest of the class laughed at her.
"WHAT!" Sylvia yelled. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU GUYS?!!"
Sylvia was upset about her classmates, but the class continued laughing.
Then Charlotte pointed to Sylvia's feet, and then she looked down.
"WHAT?!" Sylvia shouted. "HOW AM I'M WEARING THOSE DIRTY TENNIS SHOES?!?!?!"
Scar and Char stopped laughing, and looked at each other, and Scarlet said, "I don't know." and then raised both of her shoulders.
Sylvia's face became red as a demon, and raged in flames.
Sylvia then threw everyone's backpack on the floor like a wild monkey, and then tore up the white board, the desk, and the pencils in the classroom.
But a few minutes later when Sylvia still acting insane, the teacher stared in surprised. She saw falling papers, broken pencils, and torn out chairs and desk.
Once Sylvia stopped going crazy, she felt sorry for her self, and calmly sighed,
"Sorry Ms. Hazel." She said sadly and quietly. "I was gone nuts when people started to make fun of my shoes."
Ms. Hazel giggled calmly, but a few seconds later, her smile disappeared from her face.
"Well all of you guys." Ms. Hazel said calmly. "For now on, I will owe all of you silent lunch for the rest of this...week."
"WHAT?!" Everyone shouted out loud.
"And that means you, Sylvia." Said Ms. Hazel.
Sylvia wasn't annoying this time. She quietly went to her seat, and was crying dramatically.
Charlotte sighed and walked toward her and said, "Look, it's none of a big deal. We were just -" "Leave me alone!!!!!!" Sylvia cried.
"But we didn't mean to do that. We're sorry okay?" Charlotte pleased her.
When Sylvia pulled her head up, her mascara was scattered everywhere on her bottom eyelid.
She then stand up, and went to the bathroom to wash her face.
After all, the class all got silent lunch, and stayed silent for the rest of the school week.