f o u r

UNEDITED AS ALWAYS HAAAIII

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We get to my flat not long after leaving the bar. I run inside, grabbing the things I wanted and needed most. I pack them all into one duffle bag, then run back outside. I get in my car, and Luke drives away. I'm not sure where we are going, but I don't bother to ask.

We end up about three miles away from my old apartment. "I don't want to take you away from Chick-Fil-A."

I roll my eyes and we go inside, he signs a contract to get an apartment for a year, and we go up to where I guess I will be living for a while. It's nice, there are two bedrooms. I go to the bedroom on the left side of the hall, putting down my bag and laying on the bed. There isn't a weird smell here like there is at most apartments around here, so that's a plus.

I pull my phone out of my back pocket, clicking on the tumblr icon and scrolling for about five minutes. Then, Luke comes in.

"Sage, do you want help unpacking?"

"Nah, it's fine."

He nods and sits at the edge of me bed. "I am going to protect you, Sage. I will not let you get hurt."

I smile at him, "Thanks, Luke."

"Would you like to be left alone?"

"Actually, no." I state, he nods and stays in his place. "I don't really know a lot about you."

"You know enough," he looks away. "I do not want to talk about my past."

"Why not?"

"I am not allowed to,"

"What?" I ask. "Luke, you're... different, it scares me a bit, because I don't know what it is."

"I am not different. I did not have a good past, just like you."

"But what happened?" I plead.

He sighs, moving next to me on the bed. "I cannot go into detail. Mother was - and still is - strict. I never left my home as a child, not one time. I was busy in training."

"You mean-"

"I lied. I had to train, you cannot know what for."

"Luke, I-"

"Sage, it is for your own safety that I do not tell you."

I roll my eyes, "Fine,"

"Sage-"

"Leave,"

"Sage, all I want is for you to be safe, but if I tell you my past, you will not be safe. I would love to tell my past, get it out of my system, but if I do so, you will be put in more danger than you are already."

"Okay," I say, rolling on my side to face away from him. I feel the bed move and hear him stepping out of the room. "Luke?"

"Yes, Sage?"

"I get so nervous around you; I don't know you at all. How do you feel so comfortable around me already?"

"My training required me to learn about your life. Just the basic knowledge, though. I am not a creep." he laughs.

"What were you training for?" I ask quietly.

"That I cannot tell you."

"Why not?"

"Sage, I just cannot. I am sorry."

He walks out and goes into his room. I don't understand why he won't tell me this stuff, he basically moved in with me, I have a right to know. He's so different, it's hard to keep up. Why wasn't he allowed outside of his house? That's actually sad. Also weird, because he's 19. It must have been really weird for him the first time he left his house. The more I think about it, the more I realize that I should be less mad at Luke, and think about how he feels about all of this.

I get out of my bed and walk into his room, where he is laying in his bed on his phone. "Hey,"

"Hi," he replies, his voice deep.

"I'm sorry." I say, walking towards him. "It's just... weird, not knowing anything about you... It's scary."

"I know you may not believe me, but I promise you should not be scared as long as I am around." He puts his phone down. "I will keep you safe, remember?"

I nod and he stands up, walking towards me. Only now do I realize how tall he is. He wraps his arms around me, and I lean into the surprisingly comforting hug. His hand moves up and down on my back, adding even more comfort, and I feel a little empty when he pulls away.

"Can you still tell me about yourself? Like, personality wise?"

"Sure, what do you want to know?" he asks.

"Anything interesting."

"Okay, well, as I am sure you could guess, I have never had a girlfriend." he laughs. I almost yell that he is insanely hot and he better not be talking down on himself, but then I remember this hot boy never had a life. "I have also never kissed anyone."

"That's sad." I laugh. "I've never been in an amazing relationship, but they existed, and I've kissed people before."

"Was it scary? Your first kiss?" I nod. "It sounds stupid, but I am horrified to kiss somebody, you know? I do not think that I will be any good at it."

"That's how I felt, too. Me and my friend practiced when we were 13, we promised each other it meant nothing."

"So your first kiss was nothing to you?" he asks.

"Yeah, I never saw the big deal in a first kiss. Everyone told me I would probably regret who it was with anyways, so I just didn't really care."

"I have always wanted my first kiss to be special." he states.

"When do you think it will happen?" I ask.

He looks at me and begins to lean in. "Luke,"

"What?" he whispers.

"You don't know me..."

"No, you do not know me. I have known you your whole life."

With that, he leans in, connecting our lips.

You know how they say that you can feel sparks when you kiss someone you love? Well, me and Luke just met, but I feel sparks. As in, I actually jumped because it felt like there was actual electricity. Luke is different... and I plan on figuring out what it is.

However, my current plan is to keep kissing him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

You guys I'm horrible haha, I've been really busy lately, I'm so sorry I didn't update!

Vote Please :)

I'll get more updates up, I promise

-Savannahxoxoxo