Prologue: Our Revenge

Seiren vs Rakuzan

"Hell yeah!" Kagami punched his fist into the air. "We won!" He cheered aloud, the other Seirin members shouting aloud in victory.

Kuroko smiled softly and looked over to Akashi's team. The redhaired captain glanced over and immediately glared at the phantom.

"Tch. Damned Kuroko. Traitor," He hissed and turned on his heel, walking back to his teammates.

Kuroko then titled his head in confusion. Kagami jumped onto him.

"Kuroko! We won. Celebrate!!" He cheered and all of the team members pumped their fists into the air.

"Ah, what would we do without you?"

Present: Japan Basketball National

"Damn it!" Kagami punched his fist into the wall. "Damnit it all!" He yelled.

Kuroko hung his head in shame, clenching his fists tight as hey had just lost the tournament.

"It's all your damn fault, Kuroko! You liar, you said you would take us to victory and win!" He screamed. The other members nodded, soon joining in. Koganei nodded with a frown.

"Yeah, Kuroko! We lost cuz of ya!"

Kuroko bit his lip, holding back tears as he heard snickers. He glanced up through his tear-stained face to see up on the bleachers, the Generation of Miracles.

Akashi smirked.

"Serves you right." He said with venom.

Kise laughed.

"Poor Kurokocchi! Ne, I mean Kuroko. The weakest link...." He said with false sympathy.

Aomine rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"Weak is the weak; they only bring others down."

They all laughed, soon exiting the building all together.

Kuroko gulped, looking up to see Riko, Kagami, Hyuga, and the rest.

"Kuroko, you're off the Seirin Team. You're obviously holding us down." Riko announced with a scowl.

Kuroko's mouth gaped open as he was just kicked out of the team. Kuroko felt tears fill his eyes once more as he grabbed the sweatband given to him as a previous gift by them and threw it to the ground.

"Fine. If that's how you want it." He said quietly, turning and running as fast as he could out of the large gymnasium and soon the building.

The bluenette sat on the bench aways from the building. He wiped his eyes, sighing. A hand then met his shoulder and the figure sat beside him. Kuroko glanced up, gasping lightly when seeing Mayuzumi Chihiro.

The silvernette stared back at it.

"I..heard what happened." He said quietly to him. "I actually quit, but I'm also glad to be rid of that dictator Akashi."

Kuroko chuckled sadly.

"You mean emperor."

He turned to face the similar male.

"I say we get back at them." He suggested softly. "They used me, and now they're done with you as well. We're in the same boat almost. After we lost to you a few months ago, Akashi had been worse and worse and crueler and crueler to the damn team. So of course I quit; too much and he was just using me to replace and copy you. All he thinks I can damn well do is be the second Shadow! We both deserve to get them back, Kuroko." He said seriously, eyes glued onto his.

Kuroko's eyes widened in realization.

"You're right..." He mumbled almost to himself, his voice just above a whisper.

The others betrayed him. Not only the Generation of Miracles, but now the team he thought was now his own. No. They used to be his own.

Revenge, huh? That didn't sound so bad at all.

. . . . .

"Like hell, we're gonna show them. We're gonna show them all." Mayuzumi said confidently with a smirk as they walked down the street to Kuroko's home.

Kuroko has a faint smile as he gave a small nod in return.

"Yeah."

Mayuzumi smiled back wider at him and ruffled his hair, him being taller than Kuroko.

"Kuroko, I say we transfer out of our schools. How about you and I work together to practice and train? We could even go off somewhere too maybe, like how some people went to America!"

The phantom nodded and gave a chuckle.

"Though it's a bit over the top, I think I actually agree," Kuroko said softly before frowning.

"They need to pay." He then lowered his head, bangs covering his eyes.

Mayuzumi clenched his fists.

"They think we're weak, huh? I wanna prove 'em wrong. We will prove them all wrong..."

Kuroko nodded, frowning. "Generation of Miracles, Kagami, Seirin..." He said slowly and bit his lip.

"We'll show you all..."
"Our revenge."