Chaoter 1: An Interesting Group

Three years.

It's now been three long years since Kuroko and Mayuzumi had planned to take on revenge over those who betrayed and used them.

Over those years, many different things and events had occurred.

Mayuzumi and Kuroko had moved in with each other in an apartment, and over the last three years, they'd studied in America together, training hard as basketball players and excelled tremendously. The remaining year they planned together and soon returned, making it into Shizuka College, not too well known though. Newer and more obscure you could say. At least compared to the others. They did not, in fact, have an official basketball team though.

Of course, they kept their "updates" on the GoM and Seirin, aka the traitors.

No surprise, the members of the Generation of Miracles along with Kagami had gone all together to Ryoku University, a famed school that excelled in sports and basketball. The rest of the Seirin team members and Riko went to Nitaro University, a school well-known as well, but not as much as Ryoku.

Along the way of their journey, Mayuzumi and Kuroko had also encountered a long time friend of Kuroko: Ogiwara Shigehiro.

Upon hearing their stories, he had was more than happy to join them and help in their plans. After all, he had a bone to pick as well with the Generation of Miracles.

And now...

Everything was set into play.

______________________

Kuroko POV

"Kuro-chan! Mayu-chan!" A voice yelled aloud happily. Mayuzumi and I turned to see Ogiwara running up to us with a huge grin. We paused at the gated entrance of Shizuka College as he made his way to us. "H-Hey, guys!" He said with a laugh, trying to catch his breath. He panted after the long run and chuckled, smiling up at the two of us. "Glad to catch up to you guys!"

I smiled back at him.

"Sorry, Ogi-kun." I bowed to him slightly with a chuckle. Mayuzumi snickered at him.

"Got your exercise early, eh?" He teased.

Ogiwara put his arms around our shoulders, squeezing himself in between us.

"So mean, Mayu-chan!" He whined. "Kuro-chan, Mayu-chan's being a meanie!"

I laughed and patted his head before looking to Mayuzumi with a wink.

You see, many thing's have changed within me, Mayuzmi, and Ogiwara.

They say revenge is best served cold.

Well now, revenge is a dish best served after a long time of savoring and sweet makings.

Ogiwara grinned at us.

"Oh! I did that thing you asked of me, Kuro-chan." He stepped forward in front of us and displayed a white sheet of paper out. "One petition to start up Shizuka's soon-to-be Basketball Team!" He grinned widely.

I chuckled calmly and nodded.

"Thank you. Good job, Ogi-kun."