Chapter 5 - The Incident

A/N- okay this is where things get heated, also sorry for the slow update.

{Third Person POV}
It was a Saturday night and the brothers were thirsty for blood, and the only one who had it was (Y/N), but they were told to not drink her blood, but a little taste won't hurt right?

{Ayato's POV}
"Damn it! I can't take it anymore I'm going to drink her blood." I hit my fist against the wall. It was all I can think about. Blood, and she was the closest to it.

"Stop wining, you know we can't get near her blood." Subaru said.

"Shut up, I know you smell it too." I said. Kanato took a whiff of the air.

"Oh yes, its quite intoxicating." He smirks.

"I guess it can't hurt to take a nibble of it." Laito guessed.

"Are you really thinking about it? How disgusting can you be?!?" Subaru said in disguise.

"Don't worry you won't have to hear her scream. We'll do all the drity work for you." Laito smiled.

{(Y/N)'s POV}
I was playing in my room, I was told to stay there by shu. He said it was dangerous to be around them when they're thristy. Then everything went dark. Suddenly a pair of red glowing popped in front of me.

"Hi (Y/N)-chan~" I heard Laito hiss.

"Laito? What happened to the lights?" I questioned.

"Oh don't worry about those silly old lights." Then Ayato voice came in, with the glowing orbs.

"Hey you wanna play a game?" Kanato's voice chirpped. Then I felt a sharp pain on my wrist, next was arm, and lastly my neck.

"Ahh-mmmm!" My screams were covered up

"Shh... It'll go away soon." Ayato shush me.

'It hurts! Stop! Please stop!' I yelled in my mind.

The window flew open and the moonlight came in and the last thing I was karlhienz, angry, before everything went black.

{Third Person POV}
The great old karlhienz barged in on the triplets feast, and boy he was full of rage. He threw them off of (Y/N)'s unconscious body.

"I told you not to drink her blood, and what do you do?" Karlhienz shouted.

Laito wiped the blood off his mouth and laughed.

"Look who came to the rescue, father I so happy to see you!" His tone filled with sarcasm.

"Why do you care if we drink her blood, she's nothing special." Ayato spat back.

"Your lucky your my son's, or you would've been dead by now." Karlhienz sigh. Then shu, Reiji, and Subaru came in.

"Whats going on here?" Questioned Reiji.

"You actually did it!?!" Subaru yelled.

Shu stayed quite, but couldn't take his eyes off of (Y/N)'s body.

"Is she dead?" Shu asked in his monotone voice. Everyone looked at (Y/N)'s body. It got silent, the wind was all they could hear.

{(Y/N)'s POV}
My heart still beats but I can't move, nor open my eyes. I can still breath, but it feels like I'm drowning.

{Shu's POV}
The moon turned blood red, and it's light shined down at (Y/N).

"Looks like this has to happen sooner then I thought." My farther took out a small bottle and made her drink it. "You three drink some before it's late." My farther ordered me, reiji, and Subaru. We did as told.

'This... taste good.'

"Why do they get to drink some and not us." Kanato wines.

"Cause you already had some!" Karlhienz shouted. "There enough." We all stoped and wiped the blood off our faces.

"Now what?" Subaru asked.

"We wait." Father answer.

{(Y/N)'s POV}
'What happening? Why do I feel so much pain?'

{Laito's POV}
Her skin lost its peachy color, I felt her temperature drop, I couldn't hear her heart beat anymore. 'She's turning into a vampire.'

We all waited in silence.

Then the most strangest thing happen, a pluse?

"Why is her heart still beating?" Ayato question.

"She's not turning into a vampire." Karlhienz answer.

"Then what is she?" Reiji asked.

"I don't know yet, but once she awakens, I'm taking her with me and you won't be able to see her, because of what happen." Karlhienz voice was stern.

"Wait! Is she coming back?!" Shu question.

"That will be her decision, by the time you'll see her she won't be a little girl anymore."

I smirked. "I'm already getting excited to see her as a woman!"

"Shut up, Laito! Don't think like that." Subaru growled.

"But he does have a point she will become all of your bride after all." Karlhienz said.

"What! She can't possibly marry all of us." Ayato shouted.

"You don't know that, it might work out." I purred.

"Well unless she chooses to marry only one of you." Karlhienz says.

{(Y/N)'s POV}
I wake up to people talking. I yawn while stretching my arms.

{Subaru's POV}
She wakes like nothing happened her eyes were red at first but change back to their normal color. When she yawned I saw tiny fangs, all of her bite marks were gone, and her (h/c) hair has a (f/c) undertone to it. She is still a beautiful girl, and when she comes back I'll make she fall in love with me.

"Oh little princess!" Karlhienz chirps.

"Yes." She answers.

"Your coming to live with me now, so say bye to my sons." Karlhienz said.

I was discussed when he called us his sons.
(Y/N) got off and stood in front of us. She bows.

"Farwell Sakamaki brothers." She goes to Karlhienz side and he takes her hand, and they both vanish.

End of chapter