Chapter 8 - A familiar face

A/N~ That's Kosuke  at the top 🔝🔝🔝

(Y/N's POV)

"(Y/N)- San please wake up." I felt someone shaking me, telling me to wake up.

I open my eye, and Yui comes to sight.

"(Y/N) we're going to be late for school." She says,"Your uniform is already laid out for you, so when you're done come join us downstairs."

"Okay I'll meet you down there." I smile, she then leaves.

*sighs*

The memories of last night come back to me.

'Who was she?'

{Timeskip}

"So why do you attend night school?" I ask, as we all sit in the limousine on our way to school.

Everyone looks at each other with questionable faces, until Reiji speaks up.

"Well there's a lot of students that goes to this school so they do day and night school."

"Ahh I see, I thought you were gonna say that you were vampires or something." I laugh very very awkwardly, as they all stare.
The limo then comes to a stop and we all get off.  I take a good look at the school, it is very big, but I accustom to seeing huge fancy schools.

'It feels weird going to school in the night.'

"Come on, I'll take you to the office to get your schedule." Subaru grabs my hand, and for some odd reason I got all flustered. But I tried to brush it off thinking nothing of it.

{Timeskip}

"Okay your first class will be in the c wing, you should find your way with the map, so I'll see you in second period." Subaru waves, and walks I  the opposite direction

"Okay, I think I got it." I nod in determination.
I began searching for room C-2.

{Kosuke's POV}

*Pant*

*Pant*

*Pant*

'I'm almost there! I can't be late!'

As I turn the corner I see a girl with (h/c), her back turn to me and she was about to enter my class.

"Hey!" I tried to stop but was too late.

(Y/N's POV)

"Hey!" I hear a voice as I was about to open the door, I turned to see who it was... but soon landed on the floor.

"Itte...."I felt a heavy weight on top of me. I open my eyes to see someone on me.
.

.

.

Those eyes.

That hair.

That face.

So familiar....

"I'm so sorry, accept my forgiveness." The male get off of me and hands me his hand. He pick me he and bows.

"It's fine, it's my fault for being in the way." I say.

Soon a bell rings.

"Oh no I'm late, again!" He says in sorrow. He then opens the door and let's me in first as he follows.

"Your late, Kosuke-san."

"Sorry sensei."

'Kosuke why is that so familiar to me?'

"And you must be the new student, please introduce yourself." The teacher says.

"H-hai! Hello my name is sakamaki (Y/N), I hope we can get along well!" I bow.

"Good, you'll be sitting next to Kosuke-san." The teacher points. I nod my head and follow directions. The lesson continues and I felt a strange feeling of being watched. I look around and to see Kosuke looking out the window.

'Hmmm maybe it was nothing.' I then went back to the lesson.
The felling came back, look back at Kosuke and I caught him stareing at me, I made it seem like I didn't care but deep down I really did.

{Kosuke's POV}

'Could it really be her?!'

I studied her features, and I got the resemblance of her. It can't just be a coincidence that they have the same name, it should be her. But will I know for sure. I went back to looking at the window not paying attention to class.

{Timeskip}

(Y/N's POV)

At the end of class a note was past to me, by someone random. I open the paper and it read; Is it really you?

End of chapter