Chapter 14 - I remember you

(Y/N 's POV)

It's been a few days since what happened, I'm still in bed though.
Even though my wound is healed the brothers won't let me go back to school, or even out of my bed.

"*Sigh* How boring!" I closed the book I was reading.

'I haven't seen those ladies in a while, wonder if they're going to show themselves?'

'I'm thirsty.'

I got up and head my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Ever since I dranked Shu's blood I haven't had the craving for it. Reiji said something about being half vampire or something like that.

As I was just about to drink my water...

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

"Hmm? Who could be visiting at this time?" I say to no one in particular.

I jogged up to the door and opened it.

*glup*

That smell... is so stimulating! I must have a taste.

'No not now not him! He's my friend I can't hurt him!'

"Kosuke?" I question.

"(Y/N)! You're alive!!" he pulled me into a tight hug.

I inhaled sharply at his sent.

'No! I must control myself! Kosuke please forgive me for these thoughts.'

"Why wouldn't I be?"

*sweat drop* (。ŏ﹏ŏ)

'Did he find out!?'

"Well I heard that your were in an accident, and I got worried so I came to see you if your doing okay." he explained.

'I remember you.'

"Thanks for your concern, I'm actually feeling a lot better, but the brothers won't let me out of the house." I say.

"That's good to hear, I also came to give your missing assignments too." he hands me a few papers.

"Would you like to come in for a drink, you must be thirsty from all that walking." I smile.

'I promise not to leave you.'

"Sure why not!" I stepped aside letting him in and to the kitchen.

I hand him a glass of water.

I studied that way he drinks the cold liquid, with every glup his Adam's apple moves up, stretching his neck to get every drop down throat.

'I shouldn't be doing this.'

I glup at the scene, as I feel my thirst become stronger.

"Go on... Drink his blood." I hear Cordelia's voice from behind.

'Oh not her, not now!'

"Haa! That was refreshing." Kosuke put the cup down. "Well I should go, thanks for the drink, (Y/N)-chan! I'll see at school." he starts to walk away.

'Don't leave yet."

"W-wait!" I talked without thinking.

"Huh, what is it (Y/N)-chan?" he turns to face me.

'Imma tell him!'

"I-I.... I remember now. I remember you, Kosuke! And I'm sorry that I left you, I'm sorry that I forgot you, you're my best friend, so please forgive me for leaving you, I-I broke my promise!" I felt a warm mass wrapped around me, as I tear escaped my eye.