Chapter 18 - Act One

A/N~ I'm back!!!! ╮(╯▽╰)╭

(Third person POV)

As the two female thought if a plan to take back Yui's body. There was a certain pairs of eyes watching.....

(Cordelia's POV)

"Ugh!!!! Where is it!!!" I looked through another set of drawers.

"What are you doing in my room?" I hear Laito's voice from behind.

"L-Laito!! I was just cleaning your room!" I put on a fake smile.

'God, this is painful.'

"Really now?" He came closer to me,"Bitch-chan cleaning my room? How strange~"

He takes a lock of hair and smells it.

'What the hell is he doing? I have to leave before he drinks my blood.'

"Oh well you look at the time. Got to go now, I have a lot of cleaning to do, hehehe~" I quickly escape his room and move on to the next.

"I better not run I to another one of them!" I say in disgust.

(Third Person POV)

As Cordelia walks into Subaru's room, she stopped by none other than Christina.

"Must you look for it here?" the whites haired female pleads. "I can a sure you that its not here. It's no where near the brothers."

"Oh shut up, you albino slut! I have no time to waste! Now get out of my way!" Cordelia shoos her away.

Too bad the pale female was right...

The pendant is currently hanging from a (h/c) female, whom is ploting a way to help the defenseless human.

(Y/N's POV)

"Ah-hah!! I found it!!!" I exclaimed.

"Really?!" Yui's eye light up with excitement as she hurries on to my side.

"It says here that; in order to restore one's body, one must ----- it's gone!!" before I could finish reading the paper was torn out.

"Oh no...." Yui's express immediately changes, as her eyes start to tear up.

"Don't worry Yui! I promise we'll find a way, just you wait!" I try to calm her down.

'Can I really keep that promise?'

"So what do we do now?" Yui ask.

"Do you think Reiji know anything?" I beam.

"He might.... But shouldn't we keep this a secret?" Yui starts to worry.

"Why should we? Aren't you desperate?"

(Reiji's POV)

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Come in." I spoke as I set my book down.

"Reiji. I need your help." (Y/N) comes in with I worried expression.

"What can I help you with, my dear (Y/N)?" I smirked.

(Time skip)

"I see...." I adjust my glasses, as (Y/N) tells me her problem.

"So, are you able to help me?" (Y/N) implies.

"Of course, I can. But it'll cost you my dear~" I trap her as I caress her porcelain cheek.

(Y/N's POV)

*sweat drop*

'Is now really the time to be doing this?'

Reiji loosen his neck tie, revealing his bare neck.

The sweet smell of his blood intoxicates me, making me delusional.

"R-Reiji may I-"

"Go ahead~" he chirped.

I sunk my fangs into his neck, tasting his sweet nectar.

Sadly I had to hold back, not wanting him to faint. I pulled away, licking away the excess.

"Looks like I've been missing out in all the fun." Reiji winked at me, making me blush, while looking away.

"Now that I got what I wanted, I'll give you your reward, for being a good girl~" he goes through his shelf of his concoctions and hands me a odd looking liquid.

"If Cordelia drinks this, her soul will be force to leave the body, enable for yui to get back in. But I must warn you; you must work fast. Whatever the reason Cordelia took Yui's body, she must be close on getting it." Reiji explain.

"Mmm! I'll get going now! Oh and please warn the others about Cordelia!" I say as I walk to find Yui.

(Cordelia POV)

"Ugh!! I looked everywhere in his godforsaken house! Why isn't here!" I yelled.

"You know, Christian is right. Your never going to find it like that." A voice said behind me.

"Beatrix..." I turned around to find the the old hag standing there,"Don't get in my way."

"I won't.... I'm just here to enjoy the show." she let's out a sly smirk, as I'm fueled by anger.

"I hope you're not mocking me, Beatrix, by the time I become queen again, you'll be sorry. I'll make sure I get my hands on that pendant, and (Y/N) will be out if the picture!" I let out cackle.

"You really are pitiful, Cordelia. I have you know that you won't get your way, not this time. You'll be sent to the depth of hell were you were born to rot, for all eternity." the stupid hag spoke on, until I tuned her out and continued on with my search.

(Y/N's POV)

"So all we have to do is make her drink this potion, and I'll be back in my body!" Yui exclaimed.

"Yes, all we need to do now a find Cordelia and make her drink it!" I chimed in.

"Ooo I want to help!!!" I hear a childish voice coming from my closet.

"Kanato? Is that you in there?" I asked as I reached for the closest door.

I open it to find him with his beloved teddy.

"You found us (Y/N)!!!!"

He jumped on top of my cuddling me.
I giggled at kanato's childish nature.

'What a cutie!' I thought to myself.

"So can I help (Y/N)- chan!!! I want to help! Oh pretty please!!" the purple haired boy begged cutely.

"Actually I think you could be of some help." I thought carefully.

(TimeSkip)

(Cordelia's POV)

I kept walking through the hall like a mad man.

"Where? Where could it be?!" I ask myself....

"Hello Yui." I hear my songbird's voice call out behind me.

"Kanato..."

End of chapter

A/N~ Cliffhanger!!!!! Mwahahaha!!!
Also I have favors to ask of you!
If your into k-pop, please go check out my friend __Denni__ she published her first book so go and support her!!! [if you want]

*Special announcement* I have a new book out!!! Whoop whoop!!! It's an Anime × reader One-shots book, which I well be taking requests for!!! So don't be afraid to request something!
.
.
.
Ps: I'll published the next chapter tomorrow!!! ^^