EXTENDED SUMMARY

RIPPLES

          It's said that when two humans that are meant for each other and only each other meet, a passionate fire ignites in the pit of their hearts. Love, they enjoyed calling it, until it became too extreme to the point where it could be labeled as a sort of toxic love. To Alexander Luthor AKA the notorious Lex Luthor Jr., that seemed to be the one of the only romantic attachments he and others could ever see himself indulging in ─ the other being, not involving himself with anyone at all for both side's benefits.

          Had he gone with the latter, maybe things would have gone more smoothly in his life just as they originally were. There was no person or thing stopping him from choosing that path, isolating his heart from any emotional attachment towards an outside party, he could've very well chosen the safe route and stuck by himself until the day he met his grave.

          But just like any normal person, as he was, Lex couldn't deny the ever growing loneliness inhabiting the vast empty space in his blood pumping organ which is where Isabella Salvatore came into place.

───

i wanted to do a lex luthor story with a poc and because i love emeraude so here we go, buddies. let's hope this doesn't fail tremendously even though i'm late on the lex luthor stories. also, she's in no way related to the salvatore brothers, sorry. 😖