Part 8

The next morning, I woke up to the smell of waffles, my favorite. I rolled over to see a puddle of tears next to me, mine, and a whole bunch of used tissues, also mine.

I put on a jacket and slippers and walked into Rowan's kitchen.

"Hey there she is"

"Hey Row"

I walked over to her and hugged her, as she handed me a plate of waffles.

As I sat down on the couch, I grabbed the remote, and turned on 'Celeb TV'.

["The rumors are true for the golden couple, Connor Franta and Sabrina Carpenter, who have officially broken up. Here is an interview with Connor explaining the sad split."

"Yeah I caught her with another man holding hands and laying together watching movies at her house and I was left crying for hours with no one to lean on."

"There you have it! We have reached the end of 'Cabrina'"]

By the time she was done talking, tears were pouring down my face once again, and I felt a pair of arms around me.

"Don't listen you know it's not true. Let it all come out of your ears just let it go"

"Peyton?"

"Yes. Shhhhh..."

Still hugging me, he brought me to the couch, and let me rest my head on his shoulder.

"Why does all this happen to me, Pey?"

"I don't know. If I could take this all off you and put it on me I would do it in a heartbeat"

I looked up at him and he looked down at me, we were staring into each other's eyes, when Rowan walked into the room.

"Um did I interrupt something?"

Peyton snapped out of his gaze.

"Uh no we were just talking with each other about life and our little not-so-friendly-friend, Connor"

"Oh okay, Sabrina filming has been postponed because of this... uh... Incident."

"Okay, good"

"Um, Sab, not good. You guys aren't supposed to see each other until filming"

Peyton looked up and his eyes grew bigger than the moon.

"Rowan, your scaring me. Please tell me that me and Peyton can still hang out!"

"Michael is coming in an hour to check on you. Peyton, you have to be gone by then"

I cried into Peyton's lap and his far got red. He looked like he was going to kill someone and I backed off his lap.

I looked at him and he was still mad. I stumbled back and fell against the wall, as he got up and punched a hole in the wall. I tried screaming, but I couldn't. All I could do was cry.

Rowan yelled across the room to stop him, but his fist was still in the wall.

"Peyton!"

She pointed over to me, I was bundled up in a corner, covered with sawdust from the wall.

"Sab I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you"

He reached out for my hand, and I pulled away

"Are you done?"

"Yes"

I grabbed his hand and he gave me a hug.

"I'll see you soon"

"No"

Rowan turned to me

"What?"

"Michael said he's gonna let me get better. I'm better I'm not upset about anything! In fact, let's go to the studio, Rowan call Corey!"

That was probably one of the biggest lies I've ever said, but if it keeps me with Peyton, I'll have to stick with it.