Part 16

I just got back home from a quick movie date with Peyton, and now I'm sitting on my couch drinking Starbucks and eating chips.

Then I get a phone call from a blocked number.

"Hello?"

"Wow."

Shit. Connor

"I'm not leaving you alone. It's me and you forever. And also, can I have some chips too?."

As soon as he says that I run upstairs and close my curtains.

"What do you want Connor. I'm sick of you always bothering me! Get a fucking life!"

Seconds pass of quietness, then the line dies and I call Peyton.

"Hello?"

"Sabrina? What are you doing its almost 3am?"

"I need you to come over right now!"

"Are you crying?"

"Come over now."

I hang up and wait for him to come, which feels like forever, but then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I'm praying it isn't Connor.

The door opens slowly and a foot comes in. I slowly back into the corner of my room and hope he doesn't see me. Then the mystery man reveals himself, and I am relieved to see its Peyton.

I'm on the ground shaking and he lightly runs up to me with open arms.

"Why are you crying Sab?"

"Connor. He called me! He was watching me!"

He quickly engulfs me into his big arms and we just sit there, hugging for what feels like forever, but I'm okay with it because with him, nothing is too long.

"Sabrina I'll take care of you and I'll make sure he doesn't put a hand on you." He pauses,"Even if it lands me in jail."

My eyes grow. "Peyton? What do you mean?"

"If he goes anywhere near you, I'll kill him."

I push him away. "Leave!"

He looks at me confused.

"Your just as bad as he is! Leave my house now!"

He slowly walks away before taking one last look at me. Even if Connor beat me again, I would not want to kill him, and I don't want to be around anyone who would.

~~~

Hey guys!

Sorry for the short chapter but I really don't know where this is going... Comment telling me if you want me to continue it but I'm just not feeling the story anymore. I have other ideas for better stories in mind but if you really like this story I'll continue it. If I get 20 comments telling me I should continue then I will.