HOW TO BE A BADASS IN SCHOOL

Big shoutout to @FlyingWinds for this amazing suggestion! :) XD

Step 1: REBEL! Do not do your homework and use classic excuses, like "THE DOG ATE MY HOMEWORK" When you use the school bathroom never flush!no one ever wants to use those stalls... Also leave behind plenty of toilet paper. In the bowl.
Step 2: ONLY HAVE 1 FOLDER! Stuff everything into one cheap paper folder. You want to have a ripping paper folder and everything spilling... I mean imagine that. You walking through the the hallway with a spilling folder while others stare at you in admiration( or annoyance)
Step 3: BREAK THE DRESS CODE! So you know how in majority of schools here in the U.S. There is a rule for no spaghetti straps and short shorts. So there's the opportunity! Wear a spaghetti strap crop top and super short shorts.
And lastly, Step 4: DONT BE YOURSELF! You know that you are a cute nice drunk elephant! BUT NOW, YOU MUST BE A UGLY, MEAN, SOBER! I SAID SOBER, HIPPO.

Good luck.
____________________________________________________________
I hope you guys enjoyed this fun little chapter... I think I am going to tell you guys a dramatic but kind of funny story next! It was between me and another wattpad  account. Let's just say it was a fake account and I tried to expose them and things went DOWN IN THE WATTPAD DM. FOR REAL.
Vote for this chapter if you want to hear the story next!