DIY beanie

Things you need:
Scissors
Fabric Glue
Sweater

1:Place your sweater on a flat surface. It will make it easier to work on a flat surface.

2
Cut the sweater. Cut it from the place where the armpits are until the end. The end of the sweater has the same end in the beanie. It can be stretched also. There are a lot of same characteristics that the sweater and beanie have.

3
Pick a side and cut it. Lay it out after that. It should be a long fabric after the process.

4
Measure the fabric into your head. Mark it with your hand on where it ends.

5

Cut it. Try not to remove your hand while you remove the fabric on your head. It will be hard if your beanie is to tight for you.

6
Fold it in three. The side with more color should face you.

7
Cut the fabric to form the round end. Beanies have it.

8
Unfold the fabric. Again, the side with more color should face you.

9
Glue the two ends. Then, press them firmly to make sure it will stick.

10
Separate the semi-circles on the top. These are the top part of the beanie. Just separate them so you could know what part to glue. There are three semi-circles.

11
Glue the two semi-circles on the top. Don't glue overall or no space will be left for the other one.

12
Glue the third semi-circle. Put glue on the side.

13
Glue the last hole on the center. This should be a small hole.

14
Pull the beanie in and out. The colored part should be facing you now.

And that is your 14 step beanie! I know it sounds a little confusing, but it works!