How to have a good school year

Hey guys! long time no see... So today I will be writing about how to stay organized/successful throughout the school year... Or at least through my experience 😂

Step 1: buy the right supplies! So last year I made the dumb mistake of buying 3 folders when I had 7 classes... The folders like ripped and everything was a mess! I had two binders and um lets just say I was VERY OFF with the supplies. So this year, I bought a folder and binder for every class, which kept me more in order for sure. It turns out I bought too many since you don't need any supplies for extended learning period, so I just stowed those away for some other time.

Step 2: make up missing work! So last year I had so much missing work that I didn't get in on time and then I never made it up in the end... And trust me, it really brings down your grade. It's better to get a 50 or something rather than a 0! So a short story... So this year and last year I had the same social studies teacher because he teaches both grades and the other day he was bringing  up how I never made up anything last year and how bad I was! Like whyyyyy... I mean I'm not saying he's wrong because my average was 77 for most quarters last year and now it's 99 but DON'T BRING IT UP MAN!

Step 3: TRY not to procrastinate! So honestly I procrastinate a lot but try not to extend it into the school day. Like last year I would say I will do it in the morning! And then in the morning I would say I will do it during lunch! And then I didn't do it 😂 that was terrible and it was what led to 0's in the book😁

And lastly, Step 4: Don't pressure yourself too much!! Just try your best, because everyone has their own capability! Your intelligence  is what makes your brain your own!!

__________________________________________________________________________

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter my little elephants ❤️❤️ Comment below what you want to me to write next...whoever comments gets a shoutout in the next chapter!!