Crazy wattpad story!!

Hey my drunk baby elephants!

Ok so this story is like really really crazy. Those of you who have been here for a long long time might just remember this 😂 I will not be naming anyone because I don't wanna cause any drama but here we go!
So once there was this joke book and they would always post things that weren't jokes like follow me and stuff like that.
So I commented "you never post jokes!" And then this girl was wilding😂 she wrote a chapter about how I was hating by saying that and other stuff. AND SHE WAS GONNA END THE BOOK BECAUSE OF ME! So I was very sensitive and panicked so I had to make a move, which was very dumb😂😂 so basically what I did was I put her username in my profile picture saying " I love (usernames) books, I put her in my bio, AND ALL MY BOOKS!! Like I was going crazy. I kept commenting I'll write a book for you ill do anything! Please don't stop!! And then she dmed me and said when she reached a certain amount of reads she would continue... So yeah. It was so crazy and stuff but what's weird was no one was attacking me they were attacking her because to everyone that wasn't something to get upset about 😂 but I obviously was still freaking out.

SO THERE WAS THE STORY! thank you guys for reading! I feel like this book isn't completely diys but... Oh well.  love you guys so much! Stay drunk baby elephants!❤️😘