Underswap!Sans x Reader: Innocent Love

You were walking outside in the park. The flowers were blooming, birds were singing. It was such a beautiful day outside. You looked over to side and saw a bench... with your crush, Sans, sitting on it. You blushed and looked away before he could make eye contact with you. You bump into someone which happened to be Undyne and Alphys. "O-Oh, hi (Y/n)." Stuttered Undyne. "Hehe. Sup punk!" Said Alphys. "Oh hey girls. So how is it going for you two?" Alphys hugged her girlfriend and replied, "Great!" In a happy tone. Undyne blushed madly and made an indescribable sound. You giggled at the two. They were just so cute together! "So...... are you Sans a thing yet?" Alphys suddenly asked making you jump. You look at the ground blushing deeply. "N-no... not yet..." Undyne and Alphys looked at you with a surprised look on their face. "You two are STILL not together YET???!!!!" Alphys screamed. You were taken aback from her sudden outburst. Some people in the park looked at the three of you weirdly. "U-um..... A-Alphys... please lower your voice. I don't want people to judge us..." Undyne said softly and embarrassed. Alphys held her close. "If ANYONE judges our relationship I will kick there ass!" You giggle. GOD THEY ARE SO  CUTE!!!! 

You talk to the couple for a little while before walking down the sidewalk. You look around the park. The flowers were really pretty. "Hey, um, (Y/n)." You heard a familiar voice say. You already know who it is. You turn around and see nobody but your one and only crush, Sans. You blush. "H-hi Sans." You realized that he looked kind of embarrassed by something and had a blue blush across his face. "Um... I wanted to ask you something..." Sans said nervously while sweating. "What is it?" You ask not knowing what is going on. He looks at the ground and mumbles something you could not hear. "Huh?" You say. Not hearing what he said. He looked like a blueberry at that moment. "Could you...be....mine........"  Sans said trailing off. You knew what he was trying to say to you and you blushed. Sans looked at you in a panic. "O-oh! You probably don't like me the way you do! Youdon'thavetoi'mnotforcingyoutoitsjustthatireallyreallyREALLYlikeyoualotandiwanttobemorethanfriend-" You kissed him on the cheek, cutting him off and making him turn bright BRIGHT blue. "Sans." You said. "Y-yeah?" He replied back. "I love you." You said with a smile. He blushed more if possible. "I LOVE YOU TO (Y/N)!" He said hugging you tightly.

Bonus!!!:

(Y/n): Sans.

Sans: YEAH?

(Y/n): You look like a blueberry! ^\\\^

Sans: WAH?! I DO?!

(Y/n): You look like my blueberry!

(I hope that I did good. I'm not so good with Underswap >~< I'm soooo  sorry that this took soooooo frickin long. I had a science presentation to do with my group members and I had to study my parts. I'm still taking requests btw and would love to hear your suggestions for a one shot. Well, TOODLES~)