Disabled! Reader x Scientist! Sans

( Ok here it is! It's finished! Hope you enjoy :) )

You roll around the sidewalk in your wheelchair. Why were you in a wheelchair? Well. Your legs became unusable after a terrible incident. You rolled your way to a house- if you can call it a house its more like a lab - of a friend named Sans. He was a scientist.....and your biggest crush of all time. But..... why would somebody like him possibly like someone like you?

You pressed the easy to reach doorbell which rang. You waited for a few seconds before the door opened to reveal Sans in his lab coat. It looked kind of dirty. "Oh, hello (Y/n). Come on in." He greeted holding the door open so you could roll in.
You rolled in your wheelchair and stopped at the table. Sans gave you some coffee to drink. "What brings you here today?" He asked while pouring him some coffee. You took a sip of your coffee and said,"I just wanted to stop by and visit for a while." He sat down in his chair. "Ah. I see. Well, what do ya want to talk about?" He asked then taking a sip. You sigh. "I don't know. What have you been doing lately?" You ask. He looked kind of off about something. "Well......it's shoes.........that.....let's people....run faster...?" He said more like a question. You just let that slide. "Cool, can I see it?" You asked. He started sweating. "No!" He said quickly. "I-I mean....it's not finished yet..." He said. "Can I see it still?" You asked. "I don't care if it's finished or not I wanna see it." You say. "I haven't started building it yet." He said. You sigh. "You could've told me that from the start." You say.
The two of you chat for a little longer before you left. Yeah.... He won't love me back......

~ Five months later ~

Today is one of the most important days of the year. Your birthday. You're turning (New age) this year. You gotten so many gifts from everyone, but Sans hasn't come yet Strange. After 20 minutes after your party started Sans came in. You smiled and greeted him. "Hi Sans! You took so long that I thought you wouldn't come." You said. "Yeah, sorry about that..." Sans apologized. You smiled. "Its ok!" You said. After 10 minutes passed, Sans and everyone walked over to you. Sans held the handles to your wheelchair. "I got a surprise for you." He said. You got excited. "Really?! I love surprises!" You said in joy. Someone took a blindfold and covered your eyes. Sans started moving the wheelchair. You had no idea where you were going. You heard the sound of cars zoom past you so you were outside. You heard a door open. The light that shone down on the blindfold disappeared. You were wondering where you were now. The blindfold was removed. When you saw what it was you gasped. Two mechanical legs laid on the table. "Happy birthday (Y/n)." Sans said. You teared up and started crying tears of joy. You tug on his lab coat. He caught the sign and stood in front of you. "What's wrong?" He asked. You hug him as best as you can without hurting your legs. He was caught by surprise but hugged back. "Thank you so much..."

~ Timeskip ~
Today was the day you were going to get your legs back. But the cost was to remove both of your legs to have the mechanical legs. As you were driven there by Sans. You started to feel nervous. It's been seven years since I walked. Do I have to learn again? What if the surgery didn't go well? What if something bad happens? What if.... Sans seemed to notice your anxiety. "Hey, (Y/n). Don't worry about it. Everything is going to be fine." He said reassuringly. You nod your head but you were still nervous.
As you got to the hospital, you saw all of your friends and family there. That's when you realized you weren't doing this alone.
The nurses took you to the room and then the process began.
~ After surgery ~
You were rolled out of the room in your wheelchair smiling. "The surgery was a success." The doctor said. You stood up out of the wheelchair shaking and wobbling a little bit. Sans ran over to you. You tackled him into a hug and said three magical words.
"I love you."
.
.
.
"I love you too, (Y/n)."