Sans x YouTuber!Reader: More Than a Game

You were at a convention and people... well.... we're basically fangirling and fanboying all over you. Why? Well. You are one of the most famous YouTubers in the world. Your YouTube account is _____. Humans and monsters were asking you questions which you gladly answered. But out of them all one of them caught your interest. There was a skeleton in a blue hoodie. You recognized him as the monster YouTuber Anti-Blu, who you met. "Hey, Sans." You called to him. He looked at you in surprise. "Wait, (Y/n)?" He asked. Then walked over to you. "Wow... I can't believe that you'd be here." He said. You chuckled a bit. "Yeah, but I couldn't resist." 

The two of you talked for a bit until your fans started to show up again. You sighed. "Well. It was nice chatting with you. Oh! Wait a second." You said and wrote something down on a piece of paper. You gave it to Sans. He took it and a slight blue blush came across his face. What was on the paper? That was your phone number. "Call me later!" You said and started to talk with your fans.

~Few months later~

You and Sans were now talking on the phone, enjoying each other's company. "(Y/n), do you want to come and hang out at my place tomorrow?" You thought for a moment, I will have to cancel my next episode of (game name). "Sure, why not? I would love to!" You said. Sans was silent for a second and the he replied, "Cool, that's great! Welp, see ya soon." He said. "Yeah, bye." You said and you hung up.

~The Next day~

You stood in front of a nice looking house that was home to Sans. You walked up to the door and knocked on it. You heard a thud. Then footsteps. The knob turned and opened to show you best friend, Sans. "Hey (Y/n) come on in." He said, holding the door for you. You walked through and instantly plopped onto the couch. You let out a sigh. "God. I'm so glad to be here again." You said. "Is Papyrus here?" You asked. He plopped down on the couch beside you and said,"Nope. He's with Undyne today." You sighed. "Aw man. I wanted him to hang out with us." You said disappointment trailing your voice. "Hey you wanna play some Smash Bros?" Sans asked. You looked at him with a evil face. "Oh you're on." 

~Timeskip~

~Sans pov~

BOOM!

My character died by (Y/n). She laughed. "I told you that you were gonna get your ass kicked!" After a few minutes we stopped playing. She laid her head on my shoulder and yawned. I blushed. "Well that was fun." She said. I nodded my head. 'Oh god why am I feeling like this? My nonexistent heart is beating out of my chest. Am I...... in love with (Y/n)?' I asked myself the same question I have asked over and in my head. I think I am. "(Y/n)." I said. "Yeah? What is it?" She asked. I couldn't control myself anymore. I put my teeth on her beautiful soft lips. She kissed back quicker than I expected. 'God what am I doing?!'

~Your pov~

You kiss him back. 'Omfg what is happening???!!!' You think to yourself. Sans stops suddenly and pulls back. "Oh god.... (Y/n)... I'm so sorry.... I don't know what got into me...." Sans said blushing bright blue. (You were probably a red tomato) "I-it's ok... I... I... love you too....." You said blushing. Sans looked at you in surprise. "Y-you do...?" He asked. You smiled. "Well... I said yes didn't I?..." You said. Sans kissed you again but more passionately. You kissed back. After a little while you two broke the kiss. Sans cuddled you. "I love you (Y/n)." You smiled. "Love you too." 

[ For some reason this took forever to make :T welp, anyway I am back once again with a stupid little a/n. I still don't know why you guys read this it's total trash -_- well... it's like past midnight Rn and I'm still not tired...... maybe.... so I decided to be productive today.... Welp... TOODLES~! ]