(Sans x Reader) The one who kept playing

You were sitting at your computer again. You playing a game that you were currently obsessed with, Undertale. You heard that there's two routes, Pacifist and Genocide. You were thinking about doing a genocide run but decided not to. You were playing your game until your computer starts to glitch out. "What the hell?!" You said as it turned off. You pushed the power button and it started up as usual. Did it get a virus? You entered your password and all was well. You click on the Undertale icon and the game starts up as usual. But...something's not right...
"Why do you keep playing?"
It says in text. I look at it and notice that it's in Comic Sans. Is this a secret? You pause and think for a second. Honestly you used Undertale to escape your problems in life. It keeps you distracted from all of the bad things. You type in, "I keep playing because it helps me escape my problems." The character you believe to be Sans is silent for a few seconds. "...I see..." They said. "Well...why do you keep doing the pacifist run? I know there's another route other than this one...Why do you keep doing this?" The character says. You were taken aback. You type in, "I can't kill the only friends I have." You just realized that you just said something very personal to a game. A game. " they were silent. They revealed themself and it was Sans. He looked at you. He literally looked at you. He reached for you. His arm came throughout the computer screen. You were frozen in shock. He grabbed you and pulled you through the screen. You entered pitch black space. Suddenly, you were entered in an embrace. "Thank you....so much....." Sans said. He let out a cracked laugh. "Strange.......I knew there was something special about you when you started your fourth run." You smiled weakly and hugged back. He gave you a light peck on your forehead. You blushed slightly and smiled.

[ Sorry if it's bad. I feel asleep half way through this and it didn't save ;n; so I had to start all over. Soooooo yeeeeaaaaahhhhh.....it's pretty bad DX But anyways....... * throws this at you * TAKE IT!!!! * hides in a corner * ]