Chapter 2 [Edited]

KATE'S POV

"Tiff can you please pass the tomato sauce?"

"Okay, here ya go." Tiffany handed me the sauce I asked for.

It was a Sunday morning, we're cooking inside our apartment's kitchen.

The old man yesterday was a shock to us. We didn't know that he was the Lord of Noble Michel. After we saved him he insisted us to call him whenever we need his help. It was embarrassing to ask anything from a Lord of the Noble Michel.

Noble Michel a castle place on an island that floats in the shared by the 6 Great Kingdoms namely, Liberty, Philip, Dresvan, Charles, Oriens, and Altaria. There's a single road per each Kingdom (except Liberty and Oriens) that connects to Nobel Michel. Royal events and gatherings are held at Nobel Michel. And there's a rumor that if you get married at Noble Michel you'll be promised an eternal and undying love.

The Lord of Noble Michel is also rumored have GREAT POWER over the 6 Kingdoms monarchy.

That's all I know for now.

I'm not interested in any other kingdoms except for Charles.

Charles is a great kingdom for me, the kingdom screams the word 'aesthetics' the scenery, environment and everything. It's ranked number 4 out of 6, and the monarch is on it's 78th generation.

"Cherry, can you try this? If it tastes good." I asked.

"Everything you cook is good dear, why'd you ask? But anyway it's a free taste so I'll try! Hihi." She said, Cherry really loves food. She's a big time glutton, I really don't know why she doesn't get fat.

"It tastes great!" She smiled at me and I beamed. She have this aura around her that makes you beam and light inside whenever she compliments you.

Among the 6 of us, I'm always the quiet one. But not super quiet though, I have a talkative side too. I just always want to stay calm and keep things at the right pace.

"Girls! Food's ready!" I called them.

"UGH. Good call, just when I was getting hungry!" Cherry rubbed her tummy.

"You're always hungry, nothing new about that." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"Hey, no fighting infront of the food okay?" Maureen scolded them.

"Hokey! Lezz eat! I'm soooooooo hungry!" Cherry ran towards the table.

"HEY HEY! Three meatballs for me!" Autumn yelled.

"WASH YOUR HANDS FIRST GIRLS!" I ordered.

-

CHERRY's POV

We're inside the cab heading to my new apartment. Yes, I'm moving out of our apartment. Mom called me last night and she told me that she already rented me an apartment. Which is okay for me because it's very close to my part-time job. I will work at Jean Pierre's. Jean Pierre is one of the top fashion designing companies. They always design dresses for celebrities and royalties.

Since there are four months before school starts, I might as well work at the mean time and earn money for my needs. Same as the other girls, they want to have part time jobs too. My apartment's location are just four streets away from theirs.

"Why did you have to move out? That's no fun! Boo-hoo!" Carla groaned for the 10th time.

"Mom already rented it, and I might as well use it. Unless a fire starts on my apartment or unless my apartment starts to walk and move itself beside our house."