Chapter 4 [Edited]

NORMAL POV

"P-p-prince Wilfred!"

"Can I join you M'lady Cherryline?" He asked.

"O-o-of course!" Cherryline agreed nervously. He's a prince! Oh my...

"The wind feels good." he said as his blue eyes stared at her.

"Yes, it does." she closed her eyes and felt the wind pass her face.

"Why are you here your Highness?"

"It's suffocating inside there." He answered her nonchalantly

"Are you tired of pretending?"

He just chuckled.

"My eyes didn't fool me when the first time I saw you. I want you to come with me, to a faraway place."

-

Outside of the ballroom Prince Joshua found what he's looking for.

Why do I have this sudden urge to see her?! I just met her today. Tssssssss! There she is! She was talking to Lord Micheal and Butler Zain, she was laughing with them happily. Seems like they're having a good time... I should go Prince Joshua was about to turn his heel when Lord Micheal called him.

"Prince Joshua!" The old royalty called.

Joshua stride gracefully towards them and asked, "What can I do for you Lord Micheal?"

"Can you please accompany Miss Clarkson to the ballroom? I must go and take a rest now, as you can see I am too old for staying to long in these royal gatherings." Lord Micheal explained.

"Oh Mike, I can do this on my own. Thanks anyway. I do not want to burden the Prince." Carla curtsied and bowed gracefully to the Lord of the Nobel Michel.

"Miss Clarkson you do not need to bow." Zain told her, "You've been a big help to Lord Micheal in his times of need." With this Prince Joshua noticed how Carla's cheeks flushed furiously.

"I would be glad to take her back to the ballroom Lord Micheal." He abruptly took Carla's hand.

"Shall we go now Miss Clarkson?" He asked the lady.

"O-okay Prince Joshua." She agreed to him and bid Lord Micheal and Zain.

It pisses me off! Don't tell me she fancies Zain?! Such insolence! She seems to know Lord Micheal, don't tell me she's one of his relatives?! A noble to a bulter! NO WAY!

"Uhm, Prince Joshua I can really go on my own." She let go of his hand, she curtsied again "Thank you very much your Highness." But Prince Joshua didn't want any of it. He didn't know why but,

"No, I will obey Lord Micheal's orders and you'll be my partner for the last dance." And he gently kissed her hand.

*FLASH!* By click of the camera.

Oh sh*t! The media! Prince Joshua ran a hand through his hair annoyingly.

Conclusions ran inside Carla's mind.

"I guess we'll have to deal with it. Would you be my partner until the issue lasts?" Prince Joshua asked.

Carla, taking the blame on herself also. Nodded, agreeing with Prince Joshua.

"Thank you Miss Clarkson, I owe you." Prince Joshua smiled at the lady. He was very thankful for her, agreeing with him. Knowing the media, by tomorrow the photo will be released immediately and it will cause a big ruckus to the royal family of Dres Van.