Chapter 7 [Edited]

MAUREEN LOUISE'S POV

"Princess! Let's play UNO cards!" Prince Allan tugged my sleeve and handed me out the UNO cards.

"Wait a minute Prince Alan, let me finish designing these cupcakes." I replied while patting the young prince's head.

"Hmph! Okay, I'll wait." He pouted. Such a cute child! >w<

It was my first day to work here at the Oriens Palace as Prince Alan's babysitter. I asked Yu if I can make some cupcakes for Prince Alan this morning. After I payed respects to Prince Glenn yesterday Yu gave me a tour around the castle and told me to rest first.

"Princess! They smell nice!" The little prince beside me exclaimed.

"Don't touch it your Highness, it's still hot and I need to design it first. Okay?"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Let me help too!" He looks excited so I'll let him design too.

"Okay, let me teach you."

-

"Taro! Please don't leave me! I beg you." A little girl cried out to me.

"I need to go Louise, I'll come back I promise!" I see the little boy version of me crying while talking to the little girl.

"Noooooooo! Don't leave me!" Tears started to fill her little face. We we're standing here in a meadow near her house filled with many beautiful sunflowers. A sunflower field.

"I'll come back Louise! Here take this." I kneeled at the little girl infront of me hand I took her hand placing her ring finger a sunflower ring.

"It's a proof that we will meet again, once we're older. So don't cry." I was crying myself too. It seems like she was very special to me.

"O...okay. Here..." The crying girl handed me a sunflower pen.

"We'll meet again right?" Looks like she have calmed down. Her eyes are still puffy...

"Yeah we'll meet again, and once that happens I'll marry you." I kissed the girl's forehead.

Prince Glenn was playing with the sunflower pencil in his hands while remembering that memory when he was still a child.

"Your Highness?" It seems like Yu noticed that he was in deep thought.

"Hmm?"

"You weren't listening, I was telling you your schedule for this week."

"Sorry Yu, just give me a copy of my schedule later." Prince Glenn said as he started to stand up from his office chair. "Do you know where Alan is? I haven't seen him after breakfast this morning..."

"The young highness's with Miss Louise." Yu replied.

"Where are they?" Prince Glenn asked.

"They're in the kitchen your highness," Prince Glenn's brows raised as he heard this.

"What are they doing there?"

"Miss Louise asked if she can bake some cupcakes today to I let her since Prince Alan was excited about it too." Yu explained.

Cupcakes...

"Taro! Look at these! Aren't they cute?! Sheep designed cupcakes!"

.

.

.

.

Prince Glenn headed to the kitchen's baking section and saw his little brother and his babysitter Louise designing some cupcakes.