Chapter 3 [EDITED]

REEESE'S NOTE:

Since I'm so pissed off about the results of the UAAP Season 76's Cheerdance Competition. I'm gonna update this story. Relieving my stress. *meditates* LOL!

Thanks for the 20 reads of this story. :)

You make meh feel alive dukes and duchess' *winks*

Sorry for the bad english. Gomen! *pleas*

-

The ballroom was dark. A spotlight hit the centered stairs and behind those curtains are the very handsome princes of the 6 great kingdoms.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! LET US INTRODUCE YOU, THE PRINCES OF THE SIX GREAT KINGDOMS!"

The fancy music of the orchestra started to play. And a single spotlight illuminated a masculine fit figure which caused Tiffany to be taken aback and twitch her brows.

"The prince of Liberty Kingdom! Prince Keith Alford!" The audience started to clap as the spotlight made it's destination to Prince Keith's place. Keith's serious green eyes roamed around the room, as he saw the girl who 'hated' her and called her a 'twerp' earlier. He smirked and thought of something naughty (not in a sexual way) to do later on.

That arrogant little twerp is a prince?! Tch! Tiffany thought in annoyance.

"The prince of Philip Kingdom! Prince Wilfred A. Spencer!" Cherryline's eyes widened in shock as she realized that her hunch was right, he really is an important person! Cherry's eyes met his. He smiled at her which cause Cherry's cheeks to flush.

Gosh, this is embarrasing. She covered her face.

"The prince of Dres Van Kingdom! Prince Joshua Lieben!" Carla just stared at the handsome drunken master. She has no interest in him, she's interested in Zain. No one else. She just puffed her cheeks.

Where the hell is Zain?! I have a hunch that he's somewhere around here. She thought.

"The prince of Charles Kingdom! Prince Edward Levaincois!" Edward just smiled and waved gently at the crowd.

Kate was shocked but she just shrugged.

"The prince of Oriens Kingdom! Prince Glenn J. Cashiraghi!"

He looks like he's the youngest one. But he seems familiar. At the back of Maureen's mind images of her childhood days. On a summer, a vacation she spent with two boys.. Yuyu... and... T..t..t? Her head started to throb.

"And lastly, the prince of Altaria Kingdom! Prince Roberto Button!"

Roberto just smiled cheerfully and waved 'hyperly' at the crowd which caused almost all the women to squeal.

Tch... Autumn's face flushed, pretending to be annoyed Prince Roberto saw this and he gave her a playful wink.

BUT...

UGH! NO FREAKIN' WAY! HE'S A PRINCE?! SERIOUSLY?!

Tiffany: THAT'S WHY HE'S SO ARROGANT. UGH. RICH PEOPLE.

-

 After some speech given by each princes a loud music from the orchestra started to play and people by pair started to arrange theirselves and started to dance in the beat of the slow and elegant music.

The girls got back to their table not caring about the dance, most of them are not good dancers but good in singing. They heard squeals and some foot steps coming towards them.