Zoe 1

It was cold winters day as I stepped outside my favourite costa with my best chum, Louise. We had been in need of a catch up and while she was in London we had decided to spend a girly weekend together, despite Alfie's protests i needed to speak to Louise about how close me and Alf had grown since i had moved to London. As we headed back to my apartment i nearly took the left turn shortcut to Alfie's. even though i tried to act as though it didnt happen Louise knew it had.

"Zo is there something on your mind?"

I knew I would have to tell her, I needed her advice. "I can.." I was startled as my phone began buzzing in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and was glad to see it was only Alf. Tanya had mentioned something about being around this afternoon but her and chum don't get on.

"Hey little one" said alf's sweet voice. I blushed uncontrollably and turned from Louise.

"Hi Alfred." I replied cheekily he hated being called Alfred much to my amusement.

"Oi what did i do!" He laughed. "Are you still with Louise?"

"Yes why?" Louise grinned at me, I guess she could her Alfie then.

"Well you know how Christmas is two days away..." I knew where this was going i had offered to take Alfie shopping to help him but he had been putting it off and I guessed he still hadn't done any.

"Alfred Sydney have you still not done any Christmas chopping?!" I exclaimed as i tried to scold him, this happened every year but he knew i wasn't really mad.

"Well no but I was wondering if Louise didn't mind.." I had no idea where this was going, I was starting to get worried, i wasn't ready for her to know about us yet, I wasn't even sure if there was an 'us' but one thing was clear i had fallen head over heels for him, I couldn't bring myself to admit it just yet though.

"Get it out" I chuckled he was so good at procrastinating.

"Can I come shopping with you and Louise?" I breathed a sigh of relief.I looked at chummy, put my finger over the microphone and whispered so Alfie couldn't here.

"Alf wants to come shopping you can say no if you want?"

Louise looked puzzled for a moment then grinned. "Of course he can!"

I pulled the phone back to my ear "Fine but you have to carry my bags." I said, even though i knew he would anyway.

"Sure thing meet you at yours in 20 minutes."

I hung up the phone and told Louise he was meeting us at mine, as we started to walk i suddenly got very exited as i loved every second i spend with Alfie.

"Zo is there something you aren't telling me?" She winked at me. I should have known Louise would guess something, she knew me best out of anyone.

"I don't know Louise, i think I like Alfie but i don't know how he feels about me" I went to get my key as we had reached my apartment, it was a dump, me and Louise had trashed the place more than i normally did.

"YES #ZALFIE IS COMING TO LIFE" I laughed nervously. That was another problem, my viewers had been shipping me and Alfie since our video back in October and me and Alfie had joked about it many a time.

"Haha i don't know about that yet, he doesn't even like me! Even if he did i would never want to lose our friendship so.."

Louise had opened her laptop and was opening tumblr when I sat down still in my snow covered coat. I watched in wonder as she typed 'zalfie' into the search bar. I had never been brave enough to venture onto the zalfie tumblr tag. I gasped as i saw thousands and thousands of gifts, fan fictions and pictures all over Louise's laptop.

"Oh my god" I couldn't believe it. One gif stood out to me it was from the video we had filmed but on Alfies channel. It was the way he looked at me while I laughed. I shook my head and jumped as i heard Alfie's familiar knock at the door.

Today was going to be amazing.