Alfie 4

Iwas getting nervous now; Zoe had sent me a text telling me she would be around ten minutes. I hoped she would like the idea because I and Jim had been sat squealing like little boys about it all day long. Jim had been such a good help today and it was good to catch up with him again.

I loved being a youtuber for many reasons and meeting new people was right at the top. I had met all of my closest friends through YouTube and I wouldn’t change it at all.

As we sat in Nandos waiting Jim was checking the bookings and smiling. I decided to check twitter as I had not tweeted all day and I loved interacting with my subscribers. I was busy scrolling through twitter when I noticed Tyler Oakley dm me, he was asking me about Zoe.

(Tyler): Hey man, I was just wondering what’s going on between you and Zoe! Your new video together is trending worldwide!

I quickly replied and I was shocked to see that mine and Zoe’s video where I did her makeup has 1.3 million views and ‘zalfie’ was trending on twitter.

“JIM…”

“What’s wrong?!" Jim exclaimed.                                                          

“Zalfie is trending on twitter… Our new video together has 1.3 million views!”

“Oh my god! I didn’t even notice! Do you think Zoe has seen it?”

I suddenly realized I hadn’t thought about how Zoe might react. What if it upset her? I checked her twitter and sighed relived when I noticed she hadn’t tweeted since yesterday night.

“I hope not! I have no idea how she would react…”

Suddenly I heard the door chime open and Tanya’s high pitched voice and Zoe’s cute laugh as they asked the waiter for directions to our table.

“Good luck mate” Jim whispered across the table before standing to hug tan, I did the same for Zoe first taking her bags off her. She had about 12 bags they were all packed!

“Jesus Zoe! Your hands must be killing!”

“Yes they are “she laughed and we sat down.

After ordering and catching up with the girls I was relived to find Zoe hadn’t mentioned zalfie trending so she probably hadn’t seen it. Not that I didn’t want her to I mean I just didn’t know how she would react. I didn’t know when to tell the girls about the surprise and as we finished our mains I decided to tell them now. I looked up to find Jim already looking at me and I knew the time was right.

“So girls, me and Jim have an early Christmas present for you” I began.

“Only 5 hours!” Tanya squealed and everyone laughed. She was such a little girl at times. When it came to Halloween, birthdays, Christmas or anything remotely exiting she would count down till the very last second.

“We hope we did okay planning it and if we didn’t you’re going to have to deal with it!” Jim joked.

“Just tell us! You’re making me nervous!” Zoe exclaimed. I found her hand under the table and gave it a squeeze to reassure her it was okay. She smiled back at me and for the first time since I had known her she had a sparkle in her eyes. She looked happy and I fell for her all over again.

“So me and Jim got talking before and we thought you might like a little…break shall we say” Zoe squeezed my hand and grinned as she looked up at me, “when I was about 14 I went to this beautiful place in Greece called Mykonos, it’s this tiny remote place and with Jims help we booked a short stay there for next June!”

“Oh my gods Alfie are you kidding?!” Zoe looked more excited than I’ve ever seen her; she hugged me tight and whispered in my ear

“Thank you Alfie, thank you a lot” before she placed a kiss on my cheek.

I was so shocked. It probably meant nothing to her but judging by the way her cheeks flushed a bright shade of red and her eyes shone bright blue it meant more. My cheek was on fire and I couldn’t think straight. I don’t think Jim or Tanya noticed and I think Zoe was glad to because when Tanya started questioning the hotel and dates I really needed Jim to back me up.

I paid the bill and invited Jim and Tanya to stay over for the night as it was already half past 8 and they would have to catch a taxi all the way home. So as we walked back to my apartment I kept Zoe close I wanted to grab her hand and kiss her. But I knew I couldn’t. So I held back and walked beside her. I am so glad the girls are excited to go to Greece.

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter! bit longer than usual:)

Be sure to vote for more updates and leave me a comment!

Saz x