Zoe 4

I had had a tiring yet lovely day, me and Tan were now heading for Nandos where we were meeting Alfie and Jim. My hands were about to fall off with the amount of bags I had! I always spent way too much money when I go shopping; I also end up convincing my friends to buy even more than me!

The good thing about Tan is she can distract me from anything on my mind. I knew she was dying to talk to me about what was going on between me and Alfie so I decided now we had a good half an hour to talk about it and ask for her advice.

“Tanya? Can I ask you something?”

“Sure Zo! You okay you’ve been a bit distant all day…”

“Hm,” I wasn’t sure how to get my words out when Tanya saved me, once again.

“Is it about Alfie?”

“Yes! God I just don’t know what to do, I’ve fallen head over heels for him and I know he thinks we are just friends, urgh I don’t want to be just friends, the other night I was upset and he held me tight and fell asleep with me. When he realized I was alone for Christmas he jumped at the chance of spending it with me and I know that I’ve barley even known him 3 months but it feels like a lifetime tan! I don’t know what to do I don’t know if I can go on just as ‘friends’ its driving me insane!” I blurted out and blushed immediately.

“Awww! Zoe that is so cute! Well I and Jim have spoken about ‘zalfie’ in the past and we both think you have sparks. I mean you aren’t the most shipped couple on YouTube for no reason, I don’t know if you’ve ever dared go onto the zalfie tag on tumblr but Zoe just look one day. They have every little move analyzed and it might be a bit annoying at times, but the way Alfie looks at you is so cute!”

“Really?”

 I don’t think I have ever gone onto the tag I mean it’s been on my dashboard and timeline on twitter, and obviously I’ve seen the YouTube comments but I never thought much about it I mean we aren’t actually the most shipped couple on YouTube are we?! My heart is racing at the thought! What did Tanya mean about the way he looks at me, he just looks at me right? As a friend I mean he friend zoned me… right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys I just wanted to say I will be trying to upload a lot more regularly!Sorry for the lack of uploading and short chapters at the moment. I will try to upload two more chapters this weekend but I do have loads of homework:(

Thankyou for all the reads! Keep voting as it will motivate me to update quicker! 

Saz x