Are you ok?

Charlotte's pov
My date with jack was AMAZING! I just need to figure out what happened with him and Henry. Eh. I brush off all of the thoughts flouting around in my head and start getting ready for the day. I don't really feel like dressing up so I am wearing a red sweatshirt with sweatpants. I put my hair into a messy high ponytail and started to brush my teeth.
At school
When I arrive at school I go straight towards my locker and grabbed my books. When I was I felt too hands cover my eyes playfully.
"Guess who?" A familiar voice said.
"Henry" I guess.
"Nope." I look to see who it was and it was jack. I sort of wanted it to be Henry.
"Hi." I say. Closing my locker.
"Hey." He answers. He walks away and I continue to get my things.
All of the sudden Henry bangs into the door. He is panting and looking like he just ran the mile. He rushes into the school with his hair all crazy and browses on his face. He has scrapes on his clothes. He soon as possible closes the door right one he stepped inside.
"Henry! What happened!" I asked concern.
"I...was...attacked!" Henry says panting between each word I just stand there in shock.
*******************************************
Henry's pov
I walk out of my house and close the door with a lock. I fix my backpack on my shoulder and start heading towards school.
When I was walking I hear a noise come threw the bushes. I look over where the noise was but I didn't see anything suspicious so I just shook it off. I kept walking and I heard footsteps behind me. That creeped me out so I started walking a little faster.
Than all of the sudden I felt someone jump on my back trying to push me down. I try to fight back but before I knew it I was on the ground. I look at the person who attacked me and had a guy in a mask on with all black clothing. I looked around and nobody is near so I can call for help. The guy almost duck tapes my mouth but I punch him in the face before he could. He fall back in pain and I stand up ready to fight. He jumps at me and rips some of my shirt. I jump back before he could get my skin.
"I need to take you to my boss. Henry hart." The guy says. I was a little startled that he knew my name. Before He could say anything else I started running away as fast as I could. He followed behind. I looked back to see he almost was retching up to me. I felt his hand on my shoulder but I kicked under his foot to make him fall. I run around the corner. Before I knew it I felt myself slam into the school doors. I rush in and close the door before the guy came in. I looked over and saw Charlotte standing there in curiosity.
"Henry! What happened!" She asks me in concern. I look back again to make sure he wasn't there. He wasn't.
"I...was....attacked!" I say panting after running. I bent down to rest myself. Charlotte walks over and hugs me with concern. I hug her back still a little frightened after what just happened. She breaks the hug and looks at me with concern eyes.
"Are you ok?" She asks me. I shake my head.
"The guy said...he wanted to bring to his boss." I say panting.
"Um... Did he say..." She started to say but moved a little closer "anything about. You know. being kid danger?" She whispers. I shake my head no.
"He almost kidnapped me but I ran him out." I said looking back.
"Did you get the discrimination of the guy?" Char asks me. I nod.
"After school.... Junk'n'stuff." She says. I nod and the school bell rings. And Charlotte heads to class while I head towards the nurse.