Help!

Henry's pov
I wake up realized I was not in a car anymore. But a room with a bed, a chair and some food. I look over it Charlotte isn't here. I started to freak out. If they hurt her I will hunt them down! I think in my head. I stand up weakly and look to see they tied me down using a thick rope I jerk back but it is no use. I groan in pain as I feel blood dripping down my arms from the ropes. I wonder is Charlotte is ok?
******************************************
Charlotte's pov
I wake up to realize Henry wasn't by my side anymore which brought fear into my eyes. I stand up to realize I was in a girly room. With pink walls, a bed and a chair. I try to unlock the door but it is locked. I try not to cry in fear as I sit down on the bed. It was actually pretty comfy.
********************************************
Henry's pov
I realized that the ropes where long enough for me too reach to the bed. As I get to the bed I realized it was actually pretty soft. I try to sit down but the ropes where just to tight. I sit down on the floor. I start to worry about Charlotte. All of the sudden the door swings open I look to see who it was. IT WAS JESSICA! I start to freak as she walks over and sits down next to me.
"Hi Henry." She says flirting . I look at her with concern.
"Why are you here?" I ask. She looks at me angrily
"I want to be alone with you!" she whines.
"And you decided to lock me up!?" I yell. She nods.
"That was the only way. And don't worry about Charlotte. She is in her own room." She tells me. I sigh in relief
"But... You will be mine!" She threatens I jerk back but the ropes are too tight. Jessica leans forward to me and flushes me with kisses. I shriek as she continues. I fall on the floor faced down to make her stop. She sighs.
"Didn't that feel good?" She asks me
"No, no, no!" I scream. She laughs while closing the door.