Drama with jasper

*Charlotte's pov*
I felt Ray and I be pushed out of the room. They shove us out of the room and close the door shut. This got me worried when I heard Henry scream.

"N-NO, I NEED THEM!" Henry screams them all I heard was silence.
This got me worried. I peaked threw the doors window but the doctors put down the shade. I sigh.
"I hope he's okay." I say while sitting on a bench near his room. Ray as captain man sits next to me.....

"Yeah. I'm worried about that kid. I mean, why do they have to do surgery if he broke his ankle?"
Then I remembered something....Mitch.

"Did Henry tell you?" I question fixing my sitting position so I face Ray. "Tell me what?" Ray asks turning to face me.

"Mitch beat him up at school today." I explain. "The surgery might have something to do with that..." I suggest. Ray nods and slides more into his seat.

A couple hours have passed by and Ray and I still sit where we first sat when the surgery started.
Finally, a doctor opens the door.

"Is kid danger okay!?" Ray shrieks running inside the room. I fallow behind with a tiredly sigh.

"Yes, kid danger is...now okay. We found a needle in his arm and we had to get that out." I can't believe it.....Mitch sticked a needle into Henry's arm.

"He is on sleep medication right now and might not wake up until a couple hours." The doctor explains writing somethings down on a clip board then leaving.

I felt myself lean against Henry's hospital bed and close my eyes to fall asleep.

A couple hours later
(Henry's pov)

I wake up with widen eyes. Where am i? I look around and realize I am still in the hospital room.
I try to sit up but I felt a heavy wait on my chest. I look down and smile when I see that Charlotte fell asleep on my chest.

I then realize I am still in my kid danger uniform.
And they didn't take my mask off....wow I thought they would.
I start to pet Charlotte hair and she started to wake up. She flitters her eyes open and jerks awake when she notices me. This makes me chuckle a little.

"Henry how do you feel?" Charlotte questions quietly. I give Charlotte a small smile. "Okay I guess. But I'm feeling a little tired." I explain resting my eyes. I felt Charlotte kiss my forehead and exit the room. Before u knew it I fell asleep.

Charlotte's pov
(The next day at school)

I laugh at Jaspers jokes. Then close my locker. "I'm worried about Henry." I state with a sigh turning to face Jasper.

"Why be worried about him...when you can worry about me babe." Jasper did not just say that.
I just roll my eyes and walk out of school. I agreed to visit Henry at the hospital. That'll help me get my mind off Jasper.

I sit beside Henry on the hospital bed. I chuckle at his joke.

"So *laugh* how was school today...did I miss anything?" Henry asks changing the subject. I don't answer. I found myself staring into space. "Charlotte?" I hear Henry ask touching my face with his kid danger glove.

"Oh yeah I'm just thinking...."