What just happened!

Charlotte's pov
I struggle as they throw me into the back of there car and lock the door. I look around and try to see where I am. As I was looking I came to see Henry. He is passed out on the car floor. With scrapes on his face. A tear rolls down my cheek as I try to wake Henry up.
"Henry" I whisper. He opens his eyes one by one. He looks at me with surprise.
"C-Charlotte? Your here too!" He asks trying to get up. I simply nod my head yes. But around Henry I feel safe.
"Did they kidnap you too!" Henry asks getting frustrated. I nod again with a sigh.
"I was at the man cave with Ray when the kidnapped me. Ray must be scared out of his mind!" Henry whispered.
"BE QUIET BACK THERE!" The guy who kidnapped us demands.
********************************************
Henry's pov
I looked up at our kidnapper already steamed that he kidnapped Charlotte.
"What if I don't!" I growl back. Charlotte giggles and I smile.
"This will happened!" He yells holding up a gun. I Galp and slide into the car seat. Charlotte stairs at me with fear in her eyes.
"What is going to happened to us?" Charlotte asks.
"I.... Don't know."

Hey guys 😄 I hope you are enjoying my story. I randomly get ideas for this story so sorry if it is really random.