Forgotten birthday/everything

Henry's pov
It's been a week since that held hostage thing happened and everything's back to normal....at least that's what I thought...

today's my birthday! I'm turning 15 I'm so excited I wonder what ray got for me.

I open my bedroom down happily. "Morning kiddo!" Ray greets normally and doesn't say anything else continuing to eat his banana.

"Uh hi...aren't you going to say something..." I ask with hand motions.
Did Ray forget? I told him yesterday that my birthday was today....

"Happy Fourth of July?" Ray says in a somewhat question matter. Hurt struck me. He forgot. "Guess again..." I say with tears in my eyes.

"....uh..." Was all he could say. I shake my head in disapproval and start to head towards my bedroom but Ray stops me in my tracks.

"Henry...What is today-"

"TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY RAY!" I shout angrily getting out of his grip and slammed my bedroom door shut. He forgot. Worst birthday ever.

Ray's pov

"Henry....What is today-"

"TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY RAY!" Henry shouts with tears in his eyes. Oh no. I forgot his birthday. I can't believe myself

"Henry wait-" before I could finish he already slammed his bedroom door shut. I hate myself so Much right now....I forgot my sons birthday.

Henry's pov

I grab a jacket and slip it on and apply my shoes to my feet. I grab my backpack and Botton my flannel together. I really didn't want to pass Ray but I had to go to school. I quickly run pass Ray towards the elevator and hit up. I enter the elevator just before Ray could say anything to me.

As I enter the school doors I smile as Charlotte comes running up to me with a hug. I hug back then step back

"....so aren't you going to say-"

"Henry quests what!" Charlotte interrupts me with a wide smile. "What?" I question sort of hurt.

"Mitch asked me out!" She squeals. I stare at her with shock. "What!? I thought we were boyfriend and-"

"Henry your acting strange. We have never been boyfriend and girlfriend...I don't feel like that with you....Are you feeling okay?" Charlotte questions feeling my forehead but I pull her back.

What's going on?

"....did you forget?" I ask in a hurt way. "Forever what-"

"Today's my birthday..." I say hurt and walk away. Today I asked everybody and I mean everybody if they remembered. Nobody did. I can't believe Charlotte even forgot we are dating! What the hell is going on here...

As I enter the man cave, Ray stands in front of the elevator holding presents that say to Henry and a happy birthday sign drops from the ceiling.

"Happy birthday!" Ray yells blowing a party blower. I smile at least he is celebrating with me....

"Thanks Ray." I say happily and run into his arms. Ray hugs me back tightly.

"So how was the birthday boys day at school?" Ray asks rustling my hair.

"Horrible. Nobody remembered about my birthday then Charlotte even forgot where dating!" I admit in frustration. I still want to know what's going on....