Funny moments/good day

*henry's pov*
It's been a month now since I got stabbed and mocked and I haven't thought about it since. I've been on multiple missions with Ray and have been ok and didn't get hurt. Ray and I have gotten closer ever since the incident and I feel like where closer friends too.

Ray and I sit on the couch of the man cave and play a video game on Ray's Xbox which I didn't even know he had. I use the controller and block Ray's attacks is character is trying to throw. We're playing cops and robbers. I'm the robber and he is the cop. I use my controller and make my guy get into a stollen car as Ray gets into his cop car and I use my controller and make the car speed. Ray fallows.

"Ugh your so good at being bad!" Ray whines and turns off the tv as I won. I smile widely

"Maybe I should do that for a living instead of fighting crime." I joke. Ray sends me a death stare and I put y hands up in surrender

"Just kidding jeez." I laugh. Ray rolls his eyes and walks over to the snack machine and orders us cheesy nachos. I take one just as he sets it on the table. Ray rolls his eyes and takes a few. A few minuets later Just as we both take one we realize there is only one nacho left.

"Count it down..." I tell Ray. We are both really competitive when it comes to food. I know that sounds crazy but we are.

"3...."

"2-" but just as Ray can finish I steal the nacho and Ray looks at me with a death stare and I just laughs.

"I hate when you do that! You, nacho stealer!" Ray whines making me laugh even more. As I calm down Ray smirks and orders a huge bucket of ice cold water. I look at him confused

"Uh Ray? What are you going to do with that-" just as I could finish Ray dumps the whole bucket of ice cold water on my head making it fall down my back. I close my eyes tightly as it still goes. Ray laughs as the water finishes and I look at him with a death stare.

"that was a bad idea." I growl. Ray just laughs and high-fives himself. I get up and chase after Ray around the man cave.

"......uh what did I just walk into?" We hear Charlotte voice ask. I stop chasing Ray and face towards her and her facial expressions change to shocked and starts laughing. I just cross my arms in anger.

"Hahahah did Ray do that to you!" Charlotte keeps laughing. I smile an evil smile and walk closer to her

"Does somebody want a hug?" I smirk with my arms open wide heading towards Charlotte's direction. She gapes and steps back.

"No!" She sasses. I ignore her and pull her into a nice big hug making her clothes wet. As I let go I point to her and laugh

"Hahahaha did Henry do that to you!" I mock dancing around. She gives me a death stare but it didn't last long as she breaks into laughter.  I hear Ray walking behind me and I widen my eyes as he dumps another bucket of water on my head. But I can't stay mad at Ray. I sigh and try to give Ray a hug to get him wet but he runs away. I can hear Charlotte laughing hard in the background.

Soon shwaz walks into the room then stops. And glares at us with his hand on his hips.

"Who did this...." He asks. Ray and I stop in our tracks and look over nervously.

"Um Ray did it!" I shout pointing to Ray. "Don't point at me!" Ray whines. I roll my eyes.  Shwaz just stands there then breaks into laughter.

Today was a good day.