kidnapped

Henry's pov
I ran outside into the poring rain and heard piper slam the door shut behind me. I ran towards junk'n'stuff and opened the door. I said hi to Gootch and walked towards the elevator and pressed down.
"I thought I told you to go home." Ray said angrily. I looked at him with a wired look.
"You don't want me here?" I asked faking a fall which make ray smile.
"So... Why are you here?" Ray asked again. I roll my eyes.
"Cause my little sister was getting suspicious about me and this job. So I just ran out." I said. Ray nods. All of the sudden the lights flicker on then off. But after three times then all of the lights turn off. I start to hear footsteps coming towards me. I start to freak out as I feel someone picking my up and throwing my over there shoulder.
"RAY!" I scream as the black figure runs with me on his back to the tubes. I struggle.
"Henry!" Ray screamed noticing that I was gone. The black figure throws me up the tubes and everything does black.
******************************************
Charlotte's pov
I decided to text Henry.
Me:hey wassup?
Me:Henry?
This is so wired he usually answers his texts right away. I shrug it off. He must be busy or something. Than all of the sudden I get a text from Jessica.
Jessica: have u seen Henry? At all?
Me:no. You?
Jessica: just wondering.
Jessica: and btw Henry will be mine 😈
Me: wut?
Jessica: if you don't stay away from Henry. I will tie him up in my basement and he will be mine forever!
I gasp as I look at the texts she just texted me.
Me: Henry is stronger than he looks..
I text back hoping he won't get hurt by this girl.
Jessica: I'm stronger
Than my phone goes off and my room goes dark. I start to hear footsteps and I felt myself being lifted up into the air. I struggle but it's no use.
"Your way Lighter then Henry was." The masked figure said in a dark voice. I start to freak out as I was pushed into a van.