Alpha Dakota

"So where are you from?" The guy named Dakota asked. I figured he was the tall stranger that came charging at me but let's not bring that subject up. "Um here there pretty much everywhere" I smile. He looked at me with such awe and amaze. "Hey there's a party tonight you wanna come?" He asked. His lights shined in the dull lighting. "I'd love to" I giggled. "I'll pick you up at 8" he winked and lunch was carried on. Through out the day there were no more stares so more anything. I was complimented, smiled and talked to. There were also constant rumors about the change tonight which I believed to be the party. I rushed home to get ready for the party. 7:50 came along and I was already done. Then sound of my doorbell went off and I ran down the stairs and met with a smiling Dakota. "Hey beautiful" he grinned examining me. "Someone is being nice" I smiled and gave him a hug..we drove to the  party in the silence of music. "Were here!" He said helping me out of the truck. My butterflies settled as he grabbed my hand an electric shock went through my arm leaving my hand warm with electricity. "Just in time for the game!" Maddison squealed at me pulling me away from Dakota. I turned around and saw his eyes turn black as a frowned replaced his smile. I'll be back I wanted to say. Then there was an answer I know you will. "Okay truth or dare is the game" she smiled and sat me on a pillow. "Truth or dare" someone muttered. "Dare" the person countered. The game went on Till it landed on me and the one daring me was no other than Dakota. "Truth or Dare" he smiled. "Truth" I reply. "Do you believe in werewolves?" He asked. Instantly there was a surge through me. "No, I'm not 9" I giggled. Everyone stared at me with mouths dropped or I thought it was at me as the bike cracking sound was creaked I turn to see that were Dakota once stood there was a black fur, green eyed, big giant wolf. Or should I say werewolf.