Hello there

I grumble as I hear car doors shutting. How did I hear that? I question but quickly cover myself up tighter. "WAKE UP" Maddison said jumping on me. "I'm tired" I grumble. "Come on all there's left to pack is you so let's go. Well and these blankets" Jasmine says. "Wait" I quickly lean up and see nothing but white. All my stuff is gone. "Hey honey" my mom walks in. "Were seriously doing this?" I question. "You powers are already coming and they can protect you" she says sitting next to me. "So can you you've done is for 16 years" I grumble. "And look what happened" she says nodding to the now scarred scratched. "I'll come see you, I promise" she says leaning in. "I love you" I squeeze. "I love you too" she says.

***

I stare out the window and faintly wave as I drive away from my used to be home. And my mom. A tear rolls down my cheek and I quickly swipe it. "It's okay" Brenna says turning around. "You and your mom will be fine I promise" Maddison said. "Are you hungry?" Jasmine asked turning into a taco casa. "Very" I Waverley smile and tell them what I want. "So whose yalls mate" I say swallowing my food. "Don't know" Jasmine says. "Mines home, his name is Luca" Maddison beams. "Don't know" Brenna adds. "When do y'all find out?" I question. "One of the mates has to be 18, so either our mate isn't 18 yet or we haven't met yet" Jasmine said. "wait so Dakotas 18?" I ask. "Yea that party was his birthday" Maddison smiled. "At least you call him mate" jasmine said. "No, no way. I barely know him and he is not coming anywhere near me" I choose. "you can't ignore him FORVER" Brenna whines. "Can to. And will ans yall have to help me" I ask and demand. "He's our Alpha all he has to do is use the tone and we do whatever he says" Maddiosn says rolling her eyes. "That's not fair!" I screech. "Well that's the pack. Just like Luca is Dakotas second in command. His beta. And I'm Lucas mate" Maddison says. "So we're bound to be best friends" Maddison laughs. I slurp a sip and began coughing and my fave turns red. What are you doing? I hear Dakota's voice in my head. I-i choked on mountain dew. I say. Or think. Or mindlink. Or what ever the hell it is. Its called mindlink he replies. Stay out of my head I snap. There's no other noise and I smile. "How did Dakota know I was choking?" I turn to Maddison. "Mates. They feel when one is hurting" Maddison says. "You spranged ur wrist before you came to our school didn't you" she smirks. "Wait how did you?" I question. "Dakota slammed his fist into a guys face and spranged his" she smirks. I smile but I don't know why and lean back in my seat. Seconds later we pull off into a large driveway. Houses are everywhere and at the end of the drive a huge mansion stands. I gasp at the size.

I walk in to see a beautiful decor of vintage everything. "Your room will be in between mine and Dakotas" Maddison said as we unloaded my stuff up all the stairs. "Why Dakota?" I grumble. "Pack rules. Just be grateful he said you could stay in that room. Mates using room together" she said as others helped carry my stuff. Im lightly jogging downstairs when I face palm into Dakota. "Welcome home" he smiles before walking past me. I stand there frozen with every inch of my face bright pink. "All done" Maddison siad coming up the stairs. "Let me guess Dakota?" She asks looking at my face. I nodd and let her drag me to my room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hello babes,

Hows the chapter? Yes I know Dakota is just ughh. Lol but so is Athena! Anyways more will happen as the story progresses. In the mean time vote and comment❤ feedback helps!

Sincerely,
Your darling rebel