Mate huh?

"Now do you believe me?" He growled under his breath. I stepped back but was guarded by others. "You-you- a w-w-w-erwolf" I stutter out. He bowed his head and an ear scratching crack ran through my ears as he went back to human form. "Yea and your my mate" he blurred out. Everyone looked at him like he'd broken the law. "What the hell Dakota you can't spill all of this on her" Madison said. "I-i have to go" I said and ran out of the house. I ran into a hard chest and i almost fell back. Almost. "No please dont" Dakota whimpered. His eyes were still had his bluish tint and his ams were suddenly hot around me. "How did you-" I asked but he swept me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Alpha" someone lowly growled questioning him. He seemed to not hear them or just not care as he stomped his way up the stairs with my kicking and screaming but that didnt affect him either. Suddenly i was flung on a bed and a door was locked behind me. "Get- Get away" I stumbled back. "Athena just listen please" he begged. His puppy face was quite adorable. With his lips pursed up. And kissable. Wait no! "D-D-dakota take me home" I demanded. "5 minutes thats all I'm asking" he pleaded. I starred at him blankly like he asked for the world and slowly bobbed my head up and down. "Okay so im a wolf which u already know everyone is a wolf in our school...well except u. Im an alpha which mean i rule our pack. A pack is like a family only bigger. Your well...you my Luna which is my mate which is like my soulmate. The moon goddess for fucksake paired me with a human for god knows what." He gasped and stampered out. "We can change whenever we want. We have certain abilities others cant. And a bunch of other stuff" he said. And I believed him. Every word he said was like a real life fairytale. "So is everything else real?" I asked suddenly yearning for his voice. "Mermaids yes, witches few, wolf well yea, vampires extinct, fairies yea" he said. "So mate? Me and you?" I ask. My heart speeds up as the word takes my breath. "Yes mates." He smiled and placed his hands on my cheeks. He slowly caressed my cheek with his breath speeding up. With every stroke my heart pumped faster. I tried to call it down but he obviously heard it.

"Calm down u cant fight it" he said slowly butterfly kissing my forhead. His soft lips on my skin rose a lump in my throat and left my skin hot to the touch. Your so beautiful. Someone said. Or i heard. "And we can do that" Dakota smirked before gripping his hand in mine walking downstairs.  "Rogues on the west side alpha" a voice shouted the moment we entered the room. "Ill have to expalin later im sorry Maddison protect her keep her out of harms way... "Wait no were are you going" i asked suddenly filling a panic. "Ill be back" he whispered. And sped out in front of the others. "Lets go" maddison barked and i followed her to the kitchen. Or should i say under?