Xylania

Xylania's POV

I look around on all the children of the moon and gulp as I must tell the story of the unique one. "Long ago as you all know humans and the supernatural world lived peacefully. Although there were some conflicts when we would mix. That however was forbidden. Although now over times humans know nothing more than what we tell them. Throughout the past century myself, the moon goddess, Aquinas, Mother Nature and even Jackle have eliminated all humans who have knowledge of us and we have done our best to not mix kinds, but the unique one's parents were already in place. Once we received word of this chaotic occurrence we set out to destroy it. But they had escaped the mother and baby took off through the dark of night. They adapted to the human world, when the mothers husband was killed the little one began showing her supernatural signs. The mother took her to me, my duty was to destroy it. I instantly fell in love with her and couldn't bring myself to do it. I and her mother produced a spell to hide the supernatural world from her sight but it was to late. We only prolonged her powers and abilities. She can mask her scent, change the weather, sprout a tail, and heal like a wolf. We know not what all she is capable of nor what blood is running through her veins. That is all" I bow my head to signal I'm done. 

"Wait..your Lynia...my moms best friend. Your aunt lyn" Athena cries. "I thought you were dead" she sobs and the alpha is near her side. "I'm sorry thats what had to be done" I softly say creeping next to her. "So this marking, what is it?" Alpha questions me. "She is a child of Aquina as we have found out today, she is a creature of the sea. That mark allows her to turn whenever she needs it." I gesture. "Does that mean she has other.." the alpha begins but the word are tough for him to speak. "We shall hope not" I nod. "So what is she?" a stranger questions. "She is the unique one" I answer. "Other packs, other creatures, once they here of the news will be after her" I say once. The Alpha growls, 3 other child's approach Athena and stand strong. "We will protect her" the one named Madison says. 

"Whenever she gains access to more powers i and the others will be summoned and one of us will be here. Until then farewell" I say softly and transport out. 

Normal POV

"Its sore" I say rolling slightly over. "Its only been a few hours give it time" Madison says handing me another ice pack. "What is with these Markings anyways. What are they for?" I question. "There a symbol saying your part of that world" She says. "Thats why thats a blue tail, your a creature of the sea. A mermaid" She smiles. "What if I don't wanna be" I mumble. "Dakota's coming" she says and I close my eyes. I couldn't face him. I felt him hurting. He felt me hurting. "She's still sleeping?" he says slightly knocking. "It took a toll on her, just yesterday she the other day she was human" Madison says. "This..this is all my fault. If i hadn't invited her to that party, she wouldnt" he starts. I couldn't help myself I raise up. "It's not your fault, none of this is. Push that thought out of your head" I plead. Madison doesn't say a word and she leaves. "Look at those picture Athena! Look at all the pain i caused you and i didnt even know you then! Im a wreckless roller coaster" he shouts he falls in the chair with his hands on his knees. "Mates protect each other. All i have done is hurt you" he says softly. My hands begin thinking on there own as they raise his chin. I softly touch my lips to his without thinking. "Your here now, thats what matters" I say and he kisses me again. And Again. We lay in bed the rest of the day just talking about whatever comes to mind and i can't help but feel a sense of security. 

***************************************************************************************

Darlings welcome back! Now i know some of you may be confused so if you are or just wanna ask me or any character in my book some questions please feel free to comment! Hope yall enjoyed the chapter. Untill next time

xoxo

Your darling rebel