Attack

First sorry for not updating!!!I feel horrible. Anyways keep reading beautifuls!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What kinda kitchen is this" I huffed into Maddison as she opened a cabinet that had stairs into darkness. "Follow me" Maddison said gripping my hand and tugging me into the vask darkness. I hear whimpering and howling as if a horror movie was taking place upstairs. Shh wolfs have good hearing. "And what the hell is that! Get out of my head!" I yell to her. She quickly covers my mouth and her body heats up. "Damn it stay here" she growls as she runs up the stairs and i hear a howl indicating she had changed. Get in the corner and stay down. A soft voice told me. I did as told and clenched to my knees for what seemed like hours but was only meere minutes. "Athena" I heard a low growl. "Im" but I stopped as another wolf was on top of Maddison growling and snapping at her neck. "MADDISON" A blood curling scream escapes my lips. Cold green eyes turned towards me and slowly approached. All attention off maddison. "Human¿?" He growls I'm confusion. He leaps at me and a searing pain escapes my shoulder. I scream out in pain and my back archs and i feel a warm liquid seep down my shoulder and out of my clothes. I out my elbow into his neck keeping its jagged edged teeth from reaching my neck. I hear a crack when Maddiosn gets to her feet and snaps the wolfs neck in half. In a blink a human laid were the wolf once stood. My heart sped up and I couldn't help but cry. "Sh it's okay" she cooes. Embracing me in a hug. Footsteps creak down the stairs and Maddison forces me behind her and growls. "Dakota shit don't do that" she says loosening her grip on me. "Athena your hurt" he says speeding to my side. "It's nothing" I say shrugging. "Madison will u take me home?" I whisper hiding so I couldn't see the lifeless body on the ground. "I'm coming" Dakota growls and rushes up the stairs. "Don't worry everything will be okay" she whispers letting me lean on her as she leads me to a truck. Dakota stretched his hand out which I ignored and hoisted my self up. Maddison sat by the door as I was nudged in the middle between Dakota and Madison. No music was playing. The moon was the only light. And no attempts to start a conversation were made. As we pulled up into my house I thought how did he know where I lived when he picked me up? Madison opened the door and let me out. When my feet hit the ground my head swirled. Blurs of tonight. My while life flew by In bits and pieces as I felt my self slip away...and hit warms arms.

Once again!💗

So sorry I haven't updated in forever! I know I'm a bitch...more updates i update when I get views lol or when I get motivated thanks beautiful💘