Werewolf Scratch

Athena's POV

My head swirls as my eyelids flickers open. A bright light Poors over me and I squint adjusting. I lean up and a fading pain springs as I put pressure on my elbow. I reach and lightly touch it and feel stitches. "Mom" I cry out but no one comes. "Mom" I yell even louder untill I hear footsteps approaching. Madison. "Dakota, ms. Mccage she's up" she yells and soon they poor in. Soon jasmine and Brenna arrive too. "How are you feeling?" My mom raised an eyebrow. "Sore, but what happened?" I questioned to Dakota in particular. "Well darling you were attacked. By werewolfs. One of them scratched you. Well clawed you" my mom said. "Mom werewolfs aren't real." I say covering for Dakota, Madison, and the whole flipping school. "Darling no need to play dumb. I know. And I have known that's why we moved and why I choose that school" she cooes. "I hate to interrupt but the scratch didn't kill her. Then what is she. It would've killed a human" Brenna asked. "She's dormant" my mom says. "When Athena was born she had abilities. To mask her scent. Powers that could change the weather. When she was 10 clans started threatening her. You see im a fairy. Her father was a werewolf." She explains. My mouth is open In shock as my mom continues. "But-but that's impossible" Jasmine says. "But yet here we are" my mom laughed. "When she hit 10 I made her supernatural world dormant and since then we'll were here" my mom gestures. "But how-how did I know she was my mate?" Dakota asked. Fist tightening. Teeth clenching. "I don't know" my mom says. "And this" I say pointing to my healing wound. "That upset my spell. It's wearing off. But it won't truly be broken untill well actually I don't know" my mom says. "But you will" she smiles. My mind is everywhere. Everything I grew up with. Nothing is the same.

I drifted off to sleep and let my imagination take over my dreams before waking up an hour later to Madison next to me. "Hey your up" she smiles. "Yea were is everyone?" I question noticing the room is empty other than her. "Dakota went to get some food from downstairs. Brenna and Jasmine are at the pack house and your mom went to get you some clothes" she said handing me a bottle of water. I groan as my shoulder is still sore. "It's gonna be sore for a little bit" Madison says helping me. "So what do you think about everything?" She questioned. "I think you need to get that damn spell off of you" she says. "And what about Dakota?" I ask. "Well yall are mates. Mates draw to each other. But it's gonna take you time. Mate isn't a word you grew up on. We did. He will be pushy. And to make it even worse he's an alpha" she said. "Alpha what does that mean" I ask. "Like the leader of the pack" she says. By then Dakota walked in with Jack n the box tacos. "How did you?" I ask. They were my favorites. "Your mom told me" he smiles. "Well thanks" I say grabbing the bag. The next 30 minutes we ate and watched 16 wishes.

An hour later

"Your free to go" the nurse said letting me out of the wheelchair with my mom. "So what do you think about moving into the pack house?" My mom asks when we get home. "The pack house?" I question. "Yea I mean you. I wouldn't. I'm actually thinking about going to visit grandma for a little bit" she said. "Wait what?" I question. "I can protect you forever. They can. Your spell is weary and you will get stronger" she says. "It would be good for you" my mom beams. "Okay..." I stuttered out. "Great, I'll call Madison, jasmine and Brenna tommroow" my mom grins. "No Dakota" I demand. "Hun you gotta give the boy a chance" my mom says and I roll my eyes. "I'm still human" I mumble. No your not. I thought secretly. But I wasn't going to admit that.

Unknown POV

I feel when she's hurt. I moan and groan all night thinking about her. I had to see her. I split out of bed and run to the hospital just in time to see them letting her out. Her mom helped her in the truck as the nurse helped her out of the wheelchair. She was beautiful. Just like her mom.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My beautiful babes,

How have yall been? Great! Yes so this update is awesome . Like the rest but ya know what I would really love? If you comment and vote! Please!!! Anyways have a good day my beauties❤

Your darling rebel