PROLOGUE

*New and Improved Version*

"We're about to pass another island!" Kate's high pitched voice broke the silence.

At those words, a sheer of joy took over my airsick motion at once as I walked to the cockpit of Kate's private helicopter. The cabin door was pulled wide opened and Tatum was sitting at the door perilously with her feet dangling outside and a smile on her face. "It is a beautiful island!" She said as I held on a strong strap to lean out and peered at the marvelous creation that was all green and a few lines of rushing blue rivers.

It certainly was a beauty, no doubt about it. It was untouched by human's hands. Levi, a cousin to Tatum told her to move aside so she could also enjoy the view. Just as Tatum got up to go somewhere else, John, a clumsy oaf, also an acquaintance of mine from high school, came with a camcorder and bumped into her. If it weren't for me to save her just in time, she would have fallen out of the aircraft, rocketed down into rough ocean waves and maybe disappear from our eyes forever after being swallowed by the waves below us.

I pulled her back in and she whipped around furiously, staring angrily at him with her fierce hazel eyes. John was for once lost his tongue. Beads of sweat began to appear, shining on his forehead. She pointed her long finger at him and screamed, "You did that on bloody purpose!"

Poor John, all that stammering never will make Tatum gain sympathy for him. Everyone came into the cockpit to watch the fight. The weight made the aircraft tilted to the front a little. Kate glanced over her shoulders. "Hey guys, I don't think it's necessary for all of you to stand in a group here. Why don't you scatter?"

But none heard her; everyone's eyes were focused on Tatum and John. It was very quiet that I could hear the helicopter's engine roaring clearly.

"For three days I have been patient with your silly mistakes! I am fed up with your whining and begging for mercy. I have had enough!" Tatum shouted.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to," John cried.

"Oh, didn't mean to?" Tatum sneered. "So all along you didn't mean to make those silly mistakes? You made me fall out of this jet, twice! Are you trying to kill me?"

Weak John was almost in tears. What an ass.

William suddenly interrupted. He always does that whenever the best part comes. "There's no need for this! Tatum, keep your hair on."

He pushed her aside but she retaliated, shoving him and started yelling bad words. I was about to close the cabin door in case someone unexpectedly toppled out when, without a warning, the angry feline raised her fist, ready to punch and her elbow hit smartly on the bridge of my nose. Quickly, I put my hands over my nose and felt hot liquid trickled out from it.

My dizziness that left few minutes ago had come back, pounding inside my head. I was the nearest to the cabin door, it was possible to fall. My head was beating hard inside, making me lost focus. I did not know where I was stepping until I tripped, fell backwards and went out from the moving aircraft. The screams and shouts became clear. Hands were trying to catch me from falling, faces with worried expression peered at me, and mouths were moving. They were calling my name.

It was too late to help. You can never fight gravity. The gravity was much stronger and it pulled me towards angry waves below as I plunged head-first into the salt water. All of a sudden, I did not know what hit me but it left me floating on the surface insensible.

~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~

So, what do you guys think of this prologue? 

Give three words on your thoughts about this prologue. You may also give reasons too. Here's mine;

Crazy, unrealistic & unpredictable

~NSAN~
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~