Chapter 6 - Tonight I'm Getting Over You

I ran to the mall since it’s only half a kilometer away from our neighborhood. I went straight to the mall’s fountain since that is always our meeting place. I spotted Ari and Avan by the bench.

“My God, Guys. I’m really , really sorry” I said to them

“It’s ok. We just’ve got here too” I know Avan is lying but somehow, I feel like he’s telling truth.

“ YAY! We’re all here. So.. Where are we going. Are we going to watch Pitch Perfect. OH MY GOD I’m so Excited!?” Ariana asked with a gleeful tone

“I guess we’ll be watching Pitch Perfect then, They said it’s a good movie” Avan replied and we went straight to the movies. As we look at the time schedule, the next film showing would be 3:45.

“We’re still going to wait for an hour. *groan*” Ariana said

“  Maybe we should probably do other stuff.. like.... we should probably play bowling?” Avan said and looked at me. He knew that I was better at bowling than any of them. What an effort he makes just to cheer me up. We went to the bowling alley and played bowling.

“You first” Ariana gave me the blue bowling ball.

“You should probably go first.” I replied with a slight smile

“Okay” Ariana always wanted to go first. She’s just being... well.... modest I guess?

“SO Here it goes” Ariana swung the ball. Unfortunately, It only hit two pins.

“Only Two pins? The last time we played, I hit three!” She pleaded as if we can do a thing about it.

“I’m sure you’ll gonna hit a spare” Avan winked at Ariana. I smiled a little bit too. Man. I’m still depressed.

“Really? Okay!” And Ariana got the next bowling ball and swung it hard.  She actually got a spare!!!!!!!!!!

“YAY! I GOT A SPARE!!!” Ariana said as if that’s the most incredible thing she has ever done in her life.

“Congrats Ari” I said to  her and gave her a slight hug

“My Turn” Avan said

“Just remember that I won’t go easy on you both.” Avan smirkedat the two of us. Between the two of us, Ariana and me, Ariana seemed the most worried. Is she really planning to win this game?

And Avan swung the ball, He got six pins

At his second attempt, He got three pins

“Won’t go easy ehh?” I smirked back at Avan. I looked at Ariana and she looked even more terrified.

“I should probably let this ball on the loose” I said to my self and I swung the ball, Unfortunately.....

I got a Strike

“As always Taylor!” Avan complimented me

“Aww” Ariana sighed.

And we continued to play bowling. I got the first place, Avan the second and Ariana the third.

I looked at my watch. God It’s 3:45 We ran as fast as we can to the movies.

“Wait a minute. We don’t have any food” Ariana asked and she’s actually planning to buy food even though we’ll gonna be late.

“They sell food inside the cinema Ari.” Avan replied

“Ohh... I see..” Ariana replied back.

And we came to the designated Cinema and we came just in time. Pitch Perfect is starting. It’s funny though that the cinema is not hat crowded.

Maybe the people has already seen it since the moment It was first shown?

A few hours later...

Pitch Perfect came to an end. Lights flickered around and I was blinded momentarily.... 

I heard Ariana buzzing like..

“Zum zum zum zum zum zum zum zum zum zum zum zum......”

She must be imitating that Since You’ve Been Gone part...

My sense of sight is still foggy..

From a distance I saw Joe and another girl... WAIT??

0.o

o.0

0.0

Taylor, An aftershock of the blind lights.. You’re just hallucinating. I said to myself

 I peered again rubbing my eyes hoping that I was just imagining things....

It's Joe...

I quickly grabbed my friends’ arms and went out of the cinema but before we left the cinema, Ariana protested something.

“I gotta pee!” Ariana acted. She really  has a bladder of a squirrel (-.-)

“Okay, I don’t know why Taylor rushes but go on" Avan smirked at me.

“Yay” And she went to the girls cr and we were left waiting by the door.

“ Are you okay Tays?” Avan asked me.

“Kinda... Thanks” I gave a slight smile of relief.

Then I saw a couple..

The guy has wrapped one of his arms around the shoulder of the girl...

And the girl leans on him

And they started to kiss each other...

... wait..

It’s Joe...

again...

Suddenly..

I was shattered..

How can he move on so fast???

Many speculations filled my mind..

He played you

He tricked you

He used you

Don’t trust any guy again

Except your dad

And any of your male relatives

And

Avan.....

Avan noticed that I was in a complete state of shock

“Something the matter?”

“No...nothing.. really... I was.... just....” I fell out of words but suddenly, Ariana came bursting out the door

“I’m done!” Ariana said with her hands like she just've said SURPRISE!.

“We better get out of here” I seriously want to get out of here.

How come I still get here whenever I see him?

I must show him that I am a strong woman

Even though I’m weak and fragile inside.

Yes...

Tonight I’m getting over you

Remember that Joe

Tonight I’m getting over you....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. Kinda busy with of all the commotion and *insert many other reasons because of school here*

Taylor Squared will be finally coming...

soon..

-Author :D