Chapter 9 - Hating First Days and Flirty Girls

I hate first days of school.. I have to endure the pain of introducing myself from people who knew me very well since we all knew each other ever since we were in preschool.

-.-

Sigh

“Hi, I’m Taylor Swift” That is the only thing I can say. My other classmates introduced themselves before I got to introduce myself on the most extravagant way possible like

telling

how their summer went,

what their favorite motto is and why

how many times they comb their hair

and

what kind of clothes they prefer.

And the likes.

It’s too many to mention.

Their topics varies

I think the weirdest one was their opinion on human beings inhabiting Mars

“Looking forward to seeing you in the Drama Club again, Taylor” Said our Homeroom Adviser. Yes, I’m a theater actress even though I hate introducing myself. At first, I was shy but driven by the force of my Mom when I was still a toddler forcing me to join theater classes and I guess it just rubbed me in.

I smiled politely and went back to my seat.

Avan sympathizes the pain I endure since he also hates introducing himself to the public before like in my case, his mother forced him to theater classes and it just rubbed in him. I sat one seat left beside the wall second to the back. At my back is Avan and at my side is Ariana since we both expect that our teacher will say “That will be your seat for the rest of the semester”

 It’s kinda a tradition actually.

It’s a good thing that no one actually accompanied the chair beside me.

And next is Ariana to introduce herself and as usual, she tells everything how her summer went and unicorns even though she is pretty much old for those kinds of obsession.

Everyone has finished introducing themselves when suddenly, a man comes in bursting from the door.

-.-

0.0

That man!

That man with the husky voice who likes blueberry smoothies

I suddenly feel tensed.

“First day of classes and you’re late Mr?”Our homeroom adviser asked

“Taylor Lautner Ma’m” He added

“Mr , Lautner. You can now go to any desired place you want to sit which is basically.....” She trails off and points at the vacant seat beside me “there beside the vacant seat of Ms. Swift” She added

“Okay” He said.

I can’t help gasping

And I can hear many girls giggling like they were being tickled  by some ants or something.

“How come he will sit beside that ugly girl.” I can hear someone whispering.

And he was now walking towards me...

And now he is standing in front of me

“I hope you don’t mind, Ms. Cranberry” He just’ve insulted me, haven’t him?

“You may Mr. Blueberry” I insulted back. He gave a chuckle.

And I can feel Avan and Ari poking me again but I ignored even though it takes a lot of patience.