Chapter 1 | Case 1: Rumors of Old School Canteen (part 2)

Class started like the usual. 2 subjects then snacks ,then 2 subjects again, then lunch, after 4 subjects and classes ended.

Cringgggggg!
The bell rang to notify the students that classes has ended. I packed my things.

"Hey? Your not going with us telling ghost stories with Ms. Yuki right?" Jaime asked.

"No, not today. I am not feeling well." I lied.

"Wait did you say that your telling ghost stories?" A classmate of mine asked. She is Leiah Gasai. She believed that she is a spiritualist.

"No wonder why, I always have an headache everytime I came here at school." She said angrily.

"You don't know what are you doing! Telling ghost stories attracts low leveled spirits and those low level spirits can attract stronger spirits!" She continued murmuring.

Before I could talk someone interrupted our conversation. 

"So you saying that you could feel spirits huh?" Asuna asked.

Right so it was Asuna.

"Yes" she shouted.

Well they argue about the old school canteen. Then after Asuna stop arguing with her and called me. While my classmate said that they are not in the mood of telling stories today so they said "How about some other time?"

"Yah sure." Asuna responded and went out calling my name.

We chit chat and talked about his boss injury but she told me that she was the boss. Their company are the ones who investigate such phenomenon like this. Then she said that he was the assistance and now he is injured due to the accident that he wasn't trying to save me but the camere because she said the camera was very expensive.  Leaving me to work for her as her assistance. You know you could say I am very lucky to be an assistance of her but for me, no I am not lucky!For some unknown reasons. Well we headed to her van full of heavy unloaded ghost hunt materials such as the cameras , monitors and wires.

"We need to set up our base. Grab those 2 boxes and follow me." She commanded. She did also grab a box and I followed her lead. She went into an empty room 2nd floor were I tried to cleansed it. She didn't even know that I tried cleansing it. So we drop our boxes and unload what is inside in it. Monitors,key boards wires and cameras. There is even night vision and thermal cameras. I could say she is rich. So we went back, grab some boxes again and unload it in our so called "base". I ask a few questions. About some paranormal activities and when did she became a ghost hunter. She taught me a lot of things like setting up the base, placing the right locations of the cameras , and what is their functions. She told me, stories of usual events happening all the time during this  investigations. Like temperature dropping and electronic malfunction when a ghost is active. She explained to me that she doubt that this place is haunted. Since the electricity disturbance was a human error. The falling ceiling was because the construction workers were very hasty and careless,they laminate the floor for a day and they didn't let it dry and started to renovate the next floor while it is still wet leading that floor to collapsed. And the one driving the MLV was drunked at that time. Telling most accidents happened here were all human errors. And the rumors were just made up like the driver saw a teacher without a head.Obviously the driver lied in the media since hewas drunk. She researched every possible happenings here but still it was 50 : 50.

As we continue unpacking the boxes and setting our base.

******
After setting up our base.

It is already late at school. It is 7 pm.
"Kyle, place this camera 3rd floor 2nd room." She commanded.