Case 2: Bloody Dormitory [Part 2: Ryl is Helping]

This is real! Kyle is now doing his cleansing yet something isn't wrong. It isn't that I couldn't see it but I could feel it. I looked at the monitors. Oh no! I run outside the base to inform Kyle but it was too late he is now knock out unconscious. Asuna and Jin rushed outside and aided Kyle. I was frozen as hell. Right! I am a Red Cross Youth! I can help them. I rush to aid Kyle and told them I am a certified RCY member.

Ok here is part 2 of case 2! Hope you like it. Well I'm sorry I didn't updated 2 days ago, it is because I am not in the mood to write stories. Lousy reason? Right! Also the POV for this chapter is Ryl Budz.

******
POV: Ryl Budz

It was passed 10 pm when Kyle was knock unconscious. We carried Kyle to the base.

"He should wake up tomorrow. He was lucky that it wasn't a fatal hit." I said, as I walk towards the monitors.

"Is there anything I could help?" I asked.

"Yes, you have done enough, well can you contact Father John and told him that one of his cathecist is injured and unconscious. Surely he would come as fast as he could." Asuna said, without any expression.

"Hey, all of you guys are safe to go back to your rooms now. There is nothing to worry, we've  got this under control." Jin said calmly.

Under control! WTF! You let one of your guys got hurt, how could you say under control! It is surely a scam! Teenagers running a show! What did I thought about that!

"Under control! WTF! You let one of your guys got hurt, how could you say under control! It is surely a scam! Teenagers running a show! What the!" Mary Yun shouted angrily.

Wut did I say that loud? Woah chilax! Yun, I didn't even said it in public.

"Yun! Calm down." Grandma said, trying to calm her down.

"Fine! But don't expect I'll be counting on you." She said, walking out from the room. As well as the other members went out.

What is wrong with her? Can't blame her. I contacted Father John. He said he will be here tomorrow 10 am.

"Bye." As the phone call ended.

"Hey, Father John will be here 10 am." I told them.

"You can sleep now." Asuna suggested.

"Thanks, just call me if you need me." I went out and headed to my room. It is scary, but I guess it is already gone. After I took my daily night routine. After I dive into my bed. Without hesitation I closed my eyes and fall asleep.

******
POV: Ryl Budz
October, Sunday. 0300 hours
Case: Bloody Dormitory
2nd Day

"Aggggghhhhhh!" Someone screamed. I was pulled out of bed and rush towards the screaming area, it was Yun's room. But no one was there. The door closed immediately. Goosebumps hit me. I was scared. I was gonna cry. I tried to scream. But no one can hear me. No way this is a dream! Impossible! My heart beats very fast. Then I look at the floor and saw blood spills. I look infront of me. "Agh!!!!!!!" I screamed very loud. An unknown guy was standing infront of me. He was full of blood. Large white eyes. He was staring at me. He was killing me with fear. Can't believe what I am seeing right now! Open the door! Someone! Anyone! Help me! Then the door opened, Mary and the others went in and aided me.